Most car manufacturers suggest having your vehicle serviced at 30/60/90k miles. For most vehicles, the 90,000-mile (90K) service is the third major service and most critical service to perform. This service ensures that you are up-to-date on your vehicle’s maintenance. Failure to do so can end up costing you in the long run. At the 90k mile mark, it’s important to check on the health of your vehicle and address any repairs needed.
What to Expect with a 90,000-Mile Service
- Oil change and filter change
- Transmission fluid exchange
- Ignition tune up
- Emissions check
- Drive belt inspection
- Check coolant level and condition
- Check power steering fluid
- Check brake fluid
- Brake inspection
- Radiator inspection
- Replacement of shocks and/or struts
- Inspection of timing belt
- Spark plugs and wires inspection
- Steering and suspension inspection
- Tire inspection and rotation
- Visual exterior inspection of all bulbs
Liberty Garage is a family-owned auto business located in Houston, Texas. Their qualified mechanics have been serving the community for over fifty years. Liberty Garage has experience with all types of vehicles, including cars, sedans, trucks, and fleet vehicles. You can expect quality service and satisfaction for your vehicle’s needs.
If your car or vehicle is approaching or has passed the 90k mile mark, you are due for this milestone service. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Liberty Garage at 713-695-5071 or check out their website at https://www.thelibertygarage.com/.