On a hot day, your air conditioner is your best friend. At the same time, you want the condenser to work properly so things don’t fog up. You don’t want your windshield to fog up to the point where you can’t see a thing.
It might get to the point where your AC condenser will need a replacement. If you are looking for AC car condenser replacement services in Newark, CA then you’re in luck. Fremont Foreign Autos will be more than happy to get it fixed.
With an obstructed view, you won’t know what’s ahead of you. Plus, it poses the potential for accidents. That’s the last thing you want to deal with.
If you are dealing with AC condenser issues, it would be a good idea to get it fixed as soon as possible. It’s nice to have the AC running when you need to. Yet, you can’t run it if all it ever does is fog up your windows.
What Causes A Car’s AC Condenser To Fail?
There are a few common reasons as to why your car’s AC condenser can fail. Let’s take a look at the following issues:
- Debris: Debris can build up over time or at a fast rate. Regardless, it’s never good when it somehow finds a way into your vehicle. This can also get caught in parts of your engine or vehicle that may be responsible for running your AC unit. Debris build up will cause your condenser and the compressor that’s part of it to malfunction.
- Faulty tubes and seals: Your condenser will face wear and tear over time. This will also include the seals and tubes. While they cannot be repaired piece by piece, it will come down to getting it outright replaced.
- Ice buildup: This issue may not exist since our part of California doesn’t get winter weather. However, ice buildup can be an issue that can cause the AC condenser to malfunction.
Signs To Look Out For When Your AC Condenser Needs Replacement
Now that you know the causes, let’s discuss the following early warning signs to look out for:
- Warm air in the vents: If there is lukewarm air blasting out of your vents when it’s supposed to be cold air, that’s going to be a problem.
- Smells like something burning: A burning smell will be due to the heat buildup that will cause the inner workings of your AC unit to burn up. You’ll notice this when you turn it on.
- Leaking coolant: If you lose coolant that usually goes through your condenser, that can be a problem. This leak can be caused by poor sealing.
- Check Engine Light: If there is something happening to your vehicle and it’s serious, your check engine light will kick on. You will want to use a diagnostic tool and find the corresponding code. If it confirms something wrong with your AC condenser, your next option is getting it fixed professionally.
Get Your AC Car Condenser Replaced At Fremont Foreign Auto
Fremont Foreign Auto is your go-to service for foreign cars in the East Bay area. If you are noticing any of the signs listed above, you’ll want to set up an appointment as soon as possible to get it fixed. Call us at 510- 793-6067 and we’ll give you an accurate quote for the service.
Fremont Foreign Auto also specializes in other repair services such as transmission, engine, and AC repair. Battery replacement and oil changes among other services are available.