Regular car maintenance services are an integral part of owning a vehicle. Just like with a typical oil change, having a professional assess the state of your vehicle and fix minor issues plays a major part in the smooth operation of your vehicle.
This guide will tell you all of the information you need to know about the importance of regular car maintenance, how often you should do it, and where to go to find quality service in Sunol, CA.
The Importance of Regular Car Maintenance
The importance of getting your car seen for regular maintenance should not be ignored.
Any time you leave in your vehicle, your car may come into contact with harsh driving conditions, poorly maintained roads, and other outside forces that can cause wear and tear on a car. Now pair that with the natural breakdown of the fluids needed to power your vehicle and you have a need for regular maintenance.
With all of this in mind, it’s important to remember when it’s time to take your BMW in to be serviced. Failing to keep up with a proper maintenance schedule will likely lead to a car that can’t reach its intended lifespan.
When Should I Get My Vehicle Serviced?
The amount of time to wait between a regular tune-up typically varies depending on the vehicle you’re driving and how often you use it. With that said, there are certain mile markers that constitute a checkup:
- 5K Miles: This milestone constitutes a basic lube, oil, and filter change. This also calls for a tire rotation.
- 15K Miles: If the air filter wasn’t changed at your previous check, this is the time to do so. Many expert technicians also recommend a brake pad inspection and replacement if necessary.
- 30K Miles: This milestone calls for an inspection of your vehicle’s cooling system. Your car’s belts and hoses should also be checked for damage. You may also want to have your suspension and AC components checked as well.
- 60K Miles: Get your tires changed if they need it and ask for an overall tune-up. At this point, you may need to replace your spark plugs too. The belts, hoses, brake pads, and rotors should also be checked.
- 100K Miles: If you haven’t already, replace all liquid components of your vehicle’s system. This includes your transmission fluid, coolants, steering fluids, and others.
Get Your BMW Serviced at Fremont Foreign Auto
Regardless of the services you need, Fremont Foreign Auto can help. Don’t put off getting your vehicle serviced. Failing to do so on a regular basis will lead to an onslaught of issues. Instead, ensure your car is in tip-top shape by taking it in at designated times.
At Fremont Foreign Auto, we offer several car maintenance services for BMW vehicles. These services include diagnostics, oil changes, and regular tune-ups. These services help ensure your BMW leaves our property in the best possible shape.
To get your BMW serviced with regular car maintenance, make an appointment with us by calling and discussing exact price quotes if desired. Call us at 510-793-6067 today.