We take safety very seriously at Service Team and have been following safety protocols for our team, office, vehicles, equipment and customers since the pandemic began in early 2020. As a result of continued diligence and a lot of sound judgement from our team when away from work, we’ve been very fortunate to stay healthy during this year. We’ve had some close calls with relatives and loved ones and even a client or two confirm that they’ve had the disease so we’ve all been through testing and some level of self isolation but have been blessed to remain healthy and able to work and serve our community.
Here are some of the things we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- We’ve been offering decontamination services since the beginning and implemented a decontamination protocol for our team when they are in an environment thought to be contaminated. It involves proper personal protective equipment as well as a disinfection protocol that is a bit more robust than we even do for mold projects.
- Every vehicle is decontaminated daily after use. We treat the cabs and all touch points as a precaution.
- Each team member is required to wear a mask while at work within 6 feet of anyone else and always while in a customer’s home or business.
- Every piece of equipment is decontaminated after every job before it is put into another person’s home or business.
- Our headquarters office is cleaned and treated weekly.
- All our technicians know their job is safe and to stay home if they have any symptoms and to go get tested.
We’re all in this together and we want the community to know we are taking this seriously and are here to help in any way we can. We will continue offering our services as an essential business who is here to help the community. When you have trouble at your home or business, STOP, we can take it from here 336-829-5345.