Here’s a list of 11 common questions that we get frequently. Over the next few weeks we’ll be revisiting each question and answering it. Check back soon or call us today if you have questions that you’d like answered right away.
1. What is the difference between compatible and brand name toner?
2. What kind of printer should I buy?
3. Is color toner available in compatible brand?
4. Do you take credit cards?
5. What is the difference between ink jet and laser printers?
6. How soon can a technician get here?
7. Is my printer worth fixing?
8. What are your prices on toner?
9. Do you sell refurbished printers?
10. What is the warranty on your refurbished printers?
11. How soon can I get my toner?
The LP Resource is a laser printer repair company located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We repair laser printers, faxes and copy machines too. If you’re currently using brand name toner we can most likely save you money.