Your service trucks, delivery vans, company cars, and shuttle vehicles, are an extremely useful way to advertise your business. Not only do they provide services to your customers, transportation for your employees, and storage for your valuable equipment, but they can also be used as mobile advertisements to promote your company.
Benefits of Vehicle Graphics and Wraps
- Increased Brand Awareness: Make it easy for potential customers to see your brand name, logo, and contact information while out on service calls. Even parking a service van on busy streets can attract attention. This is true in active locations like Poplar Level Road, in Louisville, where thousands of vehicles pass daily.
- Affordable Advertising: Vehicle graphics are a cost-effective way to advertise your business. They last for years, so you don’t have to keep spending money as you do with many other forms of advertising.
- Professional Image: Vehicle graphics and wraps give your business a professional appearance, which helps you attract new customers. Every time your technicians are in route, they pass by people who might need your services. Having a clean and professional look will help them remember your company name and trust your brand.
- Protection for Your Vehicles: Wraps protect your vehicles from weather and minor scratches. The wrap will act as a barrier between the elements and your paint job. This is also helpful for leased vehicles to retain their value.
Types of Vehicle Graphics and Wraps
There are many types of vehicle graphics and wraps to choose from. These are just some of the options:
- Full vehicle wraps cover the entire exterior surface of your vehicle with printed vinyl graphics. Full wraps make the biggest visual impact while on the road.
- Partial vehicle wraps cover a strategic portion of the exterior surface of your vehicle with high-quality graphics. They are a perfect compromise of cost and impact.
- Rear window graphics are printed vinyl graphics applied to the inside surface of your rear window. It is an easy-to-apply graphic in a highly visible location.
- Magnetic signs are printed vinyl signs with a magnetic backing. They are easy to apply and remove from your vehicle, making them a versatile choice for businesses who want the flexibility to use their vehicles for personal use as well.
- Custom decals are another minimalistic option. They are commonly seen on the back or side doors of vehicles with important information like company name, phone number, and website address.
Trust us, the professional sign team at FASTSIGNS® of Louisville, KY, to create amazing and vivid vehicle graphics to make your service trucks, company cars, and other vehicles hard to forget. Contact us today to get started!