Looking for a good smoothie bar in Eagle, Idaho?
TriLife Nutrition’s fruity smoothies are the perfect blend of health and happiness.
There’s nothing more refreshing than a glass of a delicious, cold smoothie to kickstart your day, re-fueling you after a grueling workout session, or keeping those hunger pangs at bay between meals. For most people, smoothies are a convenient and delicious way to pack tons of nutrition into a portable and easy meal. Whether it’s grabbing one on the go before those draining morning meetings or consuming it as a healthy and nourishing alternative to everyday snacking, TriLife Nutrition’s amazing range of delicious smoothies has got you covered. Read on to learn more about the delicious blend of fruits, vegetables, yogurt and milk.
What Are Smoothies?
A typical glass of smoothie is a thick creamy beverage that is usually blended from juices, pureed fruits, yogurts, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and dairy or non-dairy milk. Even the most basic form of smoothies comprises two essential ingredients; a liquid and a base component, giving you the freedom to create a healthy drink according to your likeability.
Smoothies can be divided into three categories: fruits smoothies which comprise of ice cream, milk or fruit juices, green smoothies are a mixture of vegetables, herbs and milk or water and lastly, protein smoothies which contain both fruit or vegetables and a primary protein source such as cottage cheese or Greek yogurt.
In order to make things simpler, the TriLife Nutrition health experts have put together a list of common ingredients included in their everyday healthy beverage. These include:
- Vegetables: cucumber, avocado, wheatgrass, arugula, spinach, kale, carrots, cauliflower, carrots and beetroot.
- Fruits: pineapple, mango, peach, apple, banana, and berries.
- Liquids: fruit juice, milk, vegetable juice, water, non-dairy milk, milk, iced tea, coconut water and cold brew coffee.
- Nuts and Seeds: flax meal, hemp seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seed butter, walnut butter, peanut butter and almond butter.
- Sweeteners: sorbet, ice cream, stevia, fruit juice concentrates, simple syrup, pitted dates, honey, raw sugar and maple syrup.
- Herbal and Nutritional Supplements: powdered mineral and vitamin supplements, protein powder, matcha powder, bee pollen, and spirulina.
- Spices and Herbs: basil, parsley, cacao nibs, cocoa powder, cinnamon, turmeric and ginger.
- Others: non-dairy or dairy yogurt, silken tofu, cooked white beans, soaked oats, vanilla extract and cottage cheese.
Health Benefits of TriLife Nutrition’s Smoothies
TriLife Nutrition’s smoothies can be a great way to incorporate healthy food into your diet. Some benefits of smoothies are as follows:
- Made primarily from frozen or fresh fruits and vegetables, smoothies increase consumption of nutritious food products while providing a diverse array of essential fiber, minerals, antioxidants and minerals.
- Smoothies also reduce excess body fat without skipping meals as enzymes present in several fruits helps in clearing up your circulatory system and dissolving fat.
- Having a glass of TriLife Nutrition’s smoothie will keep you hydrated throughout the day.
- Smoothies also aid digestion and enhance immunity.
Get the Best Smoothies in Eagle, Idaho
Being a versatile beverage, the smoothies at TriLife Nutrition can be modified according to your health, taste and dietary preferences. At TriLife Nutrition, our health experts carefully blend ingredients to provide you with the most delicious and healthy drinks in Eagle, Idaho. So whether it is a pre- or post-workout supplement or you simply want to have something refreshing, flavored smoothies from TriLife Nutrition are all that you need.