Store window graphics drive foot traffic to your location. In fact, the glass panels of your storefront are uniquely suited for displaying key branding messages that pique the interest of shoppers. What are your options when choosing window graphics for retailers in Los Angeles?
Customization is Critical for Success
The window graphics that look fantastic in the retailer’s window next door may not be the right choice for your storefront. This is the reason why our technicians fully customize your product to encourage superior brand encapsulation.
- Glass door vinyl graphics. Sometimes, window space is limited. In these situations, you can benefit from full-color graphics on your door. We recommend a restatement of your building sign. Usually, there is also sufficient space for a tagline.
- Perforated window graphics. As you select window graphics that take up a third or more of your window panes, some business clients find that they do not like to have the sunlight obstructed from entering the storefront. In these situations, you would do well with a perforated vinyl that displays the full-color advertisement to the consumer but still allows light to come through.
- Anti-graffiti graphics. Depending on where your shop is located, you might have had problems with graffiti in the past. For some store owners, it is one of the main reasons for not investing in new signage graphics. That said, you now have the option of benefiting from the installation of an anti-graffiti laminate, which makes cleaning a snap in case you get targeted.
- Window graphics for medical offices. Many medical offices operate storefronts in L.A. Managers frequently cite privacy concerns and black out their windows. If this sounds familiar, we recommend the design, fabrication, and installation of large window graphics that take up most of the glass panes. Doing so gives you maximum space for displaying your clinic’s services while obstructing the view inside, making patients feel more comfortable.
- Window lettering and logo. One of the most basic displays is a storefront’s suite number, occupant name, and logo. It does not even have to feature your brand colors. If the logo is what drives brand recognition among your targeted demographics, you could do very well with the standard gray vinyl. Of course, we can always customize the product to feature some or all of your brand tones.
Selecting the Best Window Graphics for Retailers in Los Angeles CA
Which graphics product is right for you? Because these visuals should appeal to shoppers as well as buyers, they must turn heads. Many business clients opt to use specs that they already have on hand. These frequently include the use of a building sign’s scaled-down version. However, this is not your only choice.
Our in-house graphics consultant routinely works with store owners who are looking for something different that nevertheless embraces and even highlights their branding. These might be advertisements, co-branding displays, or witty sayings that are excellent options when trying to reach your targeted demographics.
This level of customization frequently begins with a blank slate and results in your choosing visually stunning displays. Call us today to schedule a consultation appointment!