Are you a property manager with available retail spaces? Commercial “Space for Lease” window graphics can have a tremendous impact on the speed with which you fill the vacancy. Conversely, frosted office glass ensures privacy and may boost productivity. See-through window graphics can be a tremendous asset when you are a retailer. Here is what you need to know about window graphics in Fullerton.
Selecting the Right Material for the Project
Window graphics offer you a tremendous diversity of appearances and uses. This is due, in part, to the material differences. Using the right product for the project ensures that the finished graphics fulfill their purposes and meet your expectations.
- Perforated vinyl for storefronts. The ratio is 65/35, which means that 35% of the surface will allow you to see through it. It is instrumental in allowing sunlight to enter your store. Besides that, it lets you see outside, which prevents the look and feel of an enclosed space.
- Perforated vinyl for cars. Wrapping the rear window of your car, truck, or van is an excellent way of presenting advertising messages to the motorists behind you. In many cases, this product can continue a wrap design that would otherwise have to cut off. In this case, the ratio of openings to solid vinyl must be 50/50.
- Block-out window graphics. Would you prefer that the noon sun did not shine into your location? Maybe you are doing a build-out right now, and there is really nothing to see. These window graphics make it impossible to look inside. On the exterior, they feature your brand information. By the way, these are excellent when you have a space for lease, too.
- Die-cut graphics. These are the images you see on the windows of retailers and service providers. Frequently, they feature niche-specific motifs or brand-centric graphics. Besides that, they can tell the consumer at a glance what you sell or offer inside. In many ways, these custom graphics augment the messages your building signage sends.
- Etched window graphics. When privacy is a concern, give your window glass the frosted or etched treatment. With the use of the right type of vinyl, we can make your windows look as though you had them done at the factory. In reality, you spend pennies on the dollar to achieve this impression. We can do stripes, geometric shapes, or anything else you might like.
Ordering Brand-Centric Window Graphics in Fullerton CA
What are the types of window graphics that could significantly improve the foot traffic you currently receive? Moreover, which kinds of images are ideally suited for your branding? Our team routinely works with business owners who are looking for new ways to engage the consumer in a brand conversation.
Using your storefront or car windows can be the best way of accomplishing this goal. Best of all, it is a budget-friendly solution that provides you with years of consistent advertising. In the case of vehicle window graphics, consider that you also have the power to take your message to where your consumer demographic works and plays.
If you are unsure about what types of images to choose, we can help. It is not necessary for you to have specs on hand for the finished product. Our graphic artist will gladly design the products and show you sketches of how they would look on your glass panels. Contact us today to schedule a design session!