Outdoor signage serves to identify your business and direct your customers to your establishment, but it can also be a great opportunity to showcase your unique brand personality and style. The look, quality, and creativity of your signage should properly represent your business and your brand! The good news is, there are several types of outdoor signs and custom options to choose from that can fit any style and any budget.
Check out these five examples of exterior signs Sign Distinction has created, and if you see something you like, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Sign Distinction is dedicated to helping you through the sign selection and creative process to ensure you get the sign of your dreams!
(1) Channel Letters: Channel letters are custom, three-dimensional letters often internally illuminated. Channel letters are durable and easily customizable, making them a popular choice for exterior signage.
(2) Monument Signs: Monument signs are as much of an architectural piece as they are a business sign. They make a grand statement, grabbing the attention of new customers, and adding credibility to your establishment.
(3) Illuminated LED Signs: Light up your logo all day and night! Illuminated signs are perfect for businesses that stay open after dark, looking to gain visibility and attract new customers.
(4) Projecting Signs: Maybe you’re dealing with a limited exterior surface area, or perhaps you don’t want to mess with the integrity of an old building – whatever it is, a projecting sign is a great outdoor sign solution for any business. Check out this modern projecting sign custom-made for Park Commons.
(5) Pole signs: Pole signs are can be visible from miles away, generating more exposure for your business and drawing in more customers. From creation to permitting to installation, pole signs are no small feat. At Sign Distinction, we’re here to help you through the whole process to ensure a successful outcome.