Need repairs on your Toyota in Belmont, CA?
Our M&R auto repair experts are at your service!
Toyota is one of the top-selling automotive companies in the United States. They entered the US market in 1957 with their sturdy and efficient machines, and over the decades, have changed their designs and manufacturing processes in accordance with the competitive industry. Nowadays, the Japanese automobile giant is making different conventional, hybrid, and electric cars to satisfy customers’ needs.
Toyota owners know it is a brand that they can trust. They rarely find any issues with the cars, at least initially, and so do not look for maintenance services right away. However, this negligence costs them later because no matter how new a car is, it will need maintenance from time to time.
Mistakes to Avoid As a Toyota Owner
Car maintenance becomes an expensive hassle if you make the following mistakes:
- Using Higher Octane Gas: Your car comes with a predetermined octane grade requirement. If the vehicle’s engine needs 87 octane, then using a higher octane is wasteful, not to mention quite costly.
- Not Checking Bulbs: You have places to go and people to meet, so you might not have time to check your Toyota’s lights every day. But it would be best if you did as often as you can because they are important for your safety.
- Taking Your Car to a Bad Mechanic: It might be convenient to hire a local mechanic, but it can be terrible for your car. Not all mechanics are qualified to work on Toyota bodies. Some don’t even recognize their original parts.
Welcome to M&R Repair Shop
As a Toyota owner, you might be wary of the mechanic who touches your car. With us, you don’t have to worry about that. At M&R Automotive repair services, all the mechanics and technicians are ASE-Certified. It means they are trained to work on your expensive car and provide excellent repair and maintenance services. Some of our top-notch services include:
- We work on your car’s mechanical problems – After inspection, we let you know which parts need servicing or replaced. We share our estimated cost of repairs with you and only start working once we have your approval.
- We provide battery maintenance and replacement services. Your car’s battery will stop working if you do not maintain it regularly. It will also give you trouble if you do not drive the car regularly. Battery issues can be tricky to figure out, but we can help with that. Visit our repair shop in Menlo Park, CA, to get your Toyota’s battery examined.
- We are licensed for smog testing – the State of California gives us permission to perform smog checks on vehicles and provide the certification. If your car does not pass the test, we can figure out why its emissions have increased.
- We can provide AC repair and maintenance services – Your Toyota’s AC should be checked as part of your scheduled maintenance appointment. It can give you trouble in the summer months if the AC system is not serviced yearly.
Book an Appointment with M&R Auto Repair Shop
If your Toyota needs repair or maintenance services, call us today to schedule an appointment!