LED lights are one of the most popular lighting options. As efficiency goes, these bulbs are some of the highest. In fact, LED bulbs convert almost 95% of energy into light, leaving only 5% to be wasted in the form of heat. So while this is very energy-efficient and cost-effective, this isn’t the only benefit of LED lighting. The fact that they produce significantly less heat than other types of lighting bulbs can be an added benefit in the summertime. As the temperatures rise, the less heat than light bulbs put out, the cooler your home or business can stay. Use LED bulbs in these popular spots in the house to beat the heat this summer.
The living room is a major hang-out spot. It is where family comes to chat, watch tv, or just relax. Keep the living room nice and bright but without the unwanted heat source from typical bulbs when you switch to LED bulbs in lamps, overhead lights, or other lighting sources in the living room.
This personal space should be a peaceful room in the house where you can come to rest at the end of the day. Bedrooms that don’t stay cool in the summer can affect comfort levels and sleep. LED bulbs can help create a welcoming environment, all while keeping the heat levels at the bare minimum.
Bathrooms can already be a hot environment from steam from showers or heat from blow dryers. Even windows or fans may not completely eliminate the heat. With LED lighting, energy is used instead of released as heat, which can only add to the problem of a hot bathroom in the summer. So switch to LED lights in rooms across the house to keep the house cool this summer.
If you are considering switching to LED lighting, experts at US LED can help. From what types of LED bulbs are best to customizable options like dimmers or color-changing bulbs, we are here to help. Contact us today for more information.