Looking for an eye-catching and professional way to attract customers to your store or leave an impression of professionalism in your lobby? Dimensional lettering is one of the most effective ways to bring attention to your building or create an professional image inside your office. We can create a dimensional letter or logo sign in a material, thickness, shape and finish that will project the look you want to represent for your business. Customized dimensional letters can be applied for your exterior storefronts, building identification, interior lobby lettering, way finding or any other application imaginable.
Dimensional lettering can be installed directly to your building facade walls or to self-standing signage structures such as monument signs or other low profile signs. These letters can be flush mount or set off from the wall to provide a floating effect. We have created signs where both effects are used to accentuate on part of the sign slightly more than another part of the sign.
Dimensional letters are durable, yet economical. They can be made in varying depths, shapes and colors depending on the material you choose and the application.
The most common materials used for dimensional letters are:
- Foam– Used for interior applications. This material comes in varying thicknesses and colors as well as laminated finishes such as aluminum, brass and acrylics.
- Molded plastic– Used for interior and exterior applications. Typically limited to a few standard fonts but can be painted in a multitude of colors.
- Flat cut or laminated acrylic– Used for interior and exterior applications. This material is very durable and offers a very smooth finish.
- Metal– Interior and exterior applications. This is the most durable material available. Available in a high polish finish, brushed finish and can be painted to meet your color palette.
- Vacuum formed– Interior and exterior applications. These typically have a more rounded look to them. Available in several solid colors but also can be painted or finished with a matte clear coat.
As a simple and elegant solution, dimensional lettering can be used in interior and exterior applications. With the wide selection of materials and finishes including bronze, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, acrylic and decorative metal veneers, there are no boundaries in what we can create for you. Our experienced design team can create a solution that meets your architectural features, blends in with the interior environment and display the image you want to portray to your customer, clients and employees.
If you are considering adding an additional dimension to your store, office or facility, give us a call for a free consultation.
We believe that getting you noticed is PARAMOUNT!