For a restaurant to thrive, business owners must use a strategic approach to stay afloat in a constantly shifting industry: improving sales, leadership, service efficiency, employee development, and employee retention are top priorities I help my clients focus on addressing in strategic plans to maintain a thriving restaurant.
Additionally, I have in-depth experience developing key strategies to manage rapid change in dynamic and complex environments: my certifications in Volatile, Uncertain, Complex Ambiguous (VUCA), and Disruptive Strategy combined with world-renowned business growth tactics give clients the tools and knowledge to plan for the unexpected – whether that involves quickly identifying new talent when experiencing a high employee turnover period or achieving higher sales when experiencing a period of decline.
How Strategic Planning Benefits Your Business
Working with a certified business coach to create a strategic plan will help you make improvements using a structured, data-driven, and timely process. Strategic planning involves creating significant business goals for your restaurant: it requires assessing your past and current management, processes, constraints, team, and daily operations to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
After your assessment, you create goals to eliminate or reduce constraints and improve the key results areas. The goal is to achieve results: when you plan, you pursue improvements with purpose based on a critical and analytical approach backed with data.
Strategic planning also provides valuable insight from those who support your vision: when you build from the feedback from managers, frequent customers, partners, and vendors about your sales, services, marketing, pricing, and operations, you discover significant aspects of the business to improve that give you excellent results.
Run Your Restaurant With Purpose
Creating a strategic plan prioritizes services and objectives that achieve results, establishing more functional daily operations. Your restaurant will run more efficiently and productively when roles and responsibilities are clearly understood and communicated.
How We Begin Planning
- We look at the key constraints and help you set goals to adjust, change, or remove limitations.
- We identify the key results areas available to capitalize.
- We create purposeful and tangible goals to achieve favorable results.
- I help you create action plans for the execution of objectives to achieve those goals.
- We will communicate the strategic plan to staff, answer questions, and address concerns from your team to have an engaging and insightful meeting.
How We Will Achieve Goals With a Strategic Plan
- I assess your previous goals and identify the areas of success, stagnancy, or decline.
- I conduct a SWOT analysis: we will identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats surrounding the goals for efficiency.
- We will create action, performance, and new employee hiring and training plans with key performance indicators for team development, customer service development, and new employee hiring and training.
- We will conduct check-ins to confirm progress on the plan.
Restaurant owners needing professional assistance developing a strategic plan can book a consultation with me today.