Loyal readers of our blog know that Superior Signs and Graphics has done plenty of work for Orange Lutheran High School. Typically, these projects include the design, production, and installation of signage products, including wall graphics. However, recently, the client asked us to install existing high school wall graphics in Orange County CA!
The Nechita Center for the Arts Gets a Wall Graphics Makeover
Located at 2222 North Santiago Boulevard, the Nechita Center for the Arts features students’ musical, dramatic, and artistic exhibits and performances. During the summer, the school rents the space to those needing a venue. Therefore, this building is an excellent tool for advertising the private school to visitors and members of demographics that may not have heard of it.
To enhance the visual aesthetics and boost the facility’s branding, the school commissioned the production of 20 wall banners that feature students engaged in various activities. Next, they called us to handle the installation process in and around the facility. Our team took an inventory of the images and sorted them. Next, we placed them outside the AP Art & Design space as well as Gallery 500.
We took great care to ensure that the installation of the banners is perfectly spaced. Moreover, we selected the ideal display height so that visitors to the facility come eye to eye with the students and their activities.
Superior Signs and Graphics is a Full-Service Sign Shop
Our team routinely handles all aspects of a signage project. That said, if you are already working with an ad agency or printer, we can still assist you with production or installation needs. We happily serve clients with all or just some of the services we offer.
- Sign design. We offer in-house design with our graphic artist. This expert can take an idea you have and put a look together from the ground up. Similarly, we can recreate products or assist with rebranding.
- Production. We routinely manufacture signage products at our shop. We have invested in late-model printers and machinery to ensure total quality control.
- Installation and removal. Our team does all our installations. We use shop-owned vehicles and machinery, which means that we can work with your schedule. Also, we can remove old signage and dispose of it.
- Project management. We appoint a project manager for each project. This specialist keeps things moving so that we come in on time and budget.
- Permitting. Did you know that some sign makers expect customers to handle the permitting themselves? We do not do that. Instead, we take care of every aspect of the permitting process, ensuring that the product gets installed right.
- Sign moving. Are you moving offices? If your signs are in good shape and want to move them to a new location, we can help with the process. We uninstall the elements, pack them up, and bring them to the new space. There, we reinstall them.
Do You Need Elementary, Middle School, or High School Wall Graphics in Orange County CA?
We can help. Contact our sign shop today to discuss the project with one of our experts.