Are you an owner or operator of a travel and tourism company? At Herrera Insurance Agency & Financial Services Inc., we have an insurance package to protect you and your business. With more travelers seeking out adventure tourism, risks are higher than ever. Travel and tourism liability insurance rates may include many different types of coverage. Some of the more popular liabilities include:
- General liability: Protects against legal fees associated with third-party property damage and bodily injury.
- Professional liability: Also known as errors and omissions insurance, this type of coverage will protect you against mistakes that result in financial losses for the customer.
- Personal injury liability: Protects against harm that is not covered by bodily injury, such as claims of invasion of privacy.
- Host liquor liability: Even if you’re not directly selling alcohol, if your customers consume alcohol on a tour and then inflict damage, you could be held accountable.
- Auto liability: For airport transfers and transportation services in non-owned or hired vehicles.
Travel tour owners and operators face a wide range of risks. No two companies are alike, so why should liability insurance policies be? Knowing what you do and don’t need to be covered for can be challenging. That’s why we make it easy for you to get the best coverage at the lowest rate. Simply request a quote and one of our knowledgeable members of staff will start looking for the plan that’s the perfect fit for your company. Contact us today and we’ll help you implement the best plan to protect your assets.
Everyone has different insurance needs. Call us today at (925)459-9117 for a personalized business or individual assessment and find out how we can help protect your assets. For more information about us visit www.herrerainsuranceagency.com our website.