REMOTE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION FOR APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS & EVENTS
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect us all, we are trying to adapt our ways of doing business and staying connected. This is no different when dealing with languages. You want to communicate with your customer, client, or patient who does not speak English or has difficulties understanding complex meanings, legal expressions, terminologies, or medical terms.
Remote Interpreting services are available for online meetings and events. Afaf Translations LLC offers several solutions that enable clients to bridge language gaps virtually. We offer cloud-based remote simultaneous interpreting platforms that allows participants to view, listen and participate in an online meeting in their preferred language choice. We can integrate with popular online meeting platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, Go2Meeting and more.
The strength and depth of our network of interpreters enables us to meet the needs of our clients. We can provide KUDO certified, registered, and qualified interpreters in Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Japanese, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese and more.
Due to COVID-19, remote legal Interpretation services are available through Zoom or other remote meeting platforms. If interpreter is requested on-site, CDC guidelines and any local ordinances must be followed.
- Integration with most online meeting platforms available
- Attendees can participate from their computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Completely remove potential for lost headset & transmitter fees
- Team Meetings, Board Meetings, Presentations, Employee Meetings, Virtual Conferences
- Interactive remote Q&A and chat participation
- Seamless language channel switching
- Interpreter technical support
- Interactive document sharing
We are here to help – please contact us!