Every business needs to see its name flourish, even though building work can be messy and noisy and complex. For other business and residents around the construction zone, it is essential to do everything in your power to ensure that the noise and the mess make a hasty departure.
What you need is a construction sign.
Construction signs can save time and money, prevent accidents and reduce everyone’s stress.
A construction sign can:
- tell work crews where to park and where to unload.
- inform delivery personnel where to deliver during the day and where to deliver in the evening.
- inform personnel of the address of each site, so there are no mishaps with equipment in the wrong area.
- point out power lines and other hidden dangers.
- direct people around the site – both in terms of where vehicles can and can’t go, but also to help people locate their destinations quickly and easily.
- reassure neighbors that the project is well-managed.
- direct delivery personnel through the construction as well as existing clients and customers.
Construction signs are also an important safety tool not just for your construction crew but for your staff and customers.
Signs can also save you money. Imagine a new client coming in and you lost the account because they were unable to find the entrance to your business park that was set up for the construction phase. Scenarios like that can be avoided with just one well-placed sign.
They are also a legal requirement. Just think about what it would cost your company if a client drove into a hardhat zone that was unmarked and there was an accident.
We are happy to help you with all of your signage needs both during and after construction. We can provide interior and exterior signs, as well as vehicle wrapping and graphics, especially if you are in or around: Auburn, Bellevue, Burien, DesMoines, Federal Way, Kent, Maple Valley, Redmond, Renton, Sea-Tac, Seattle, Tacoma, Tukwila, and Washington.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to protect your assets with help from Shine on Signs and Graphics. We have the tools and know how to get the job done. You can call us at 253-243-7777 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.