We Bring Quality Shooting Classes
If you want to conceal carry, it’s necessary to take classes. However, it’s tricky to find USCCA classes in a quality location. C2 Tactical of Phoenix understands this desire and provides quality courses for concealed carry individuals.
Having a defensive mechanism with you will make a difference in how you move. Concealed carry also comes with a requirement to follow laws, understand your duties as a citizen, and know basic everyday principles to keep you and those around you safe.
If you’re interested in taking USCCA shooting classes, we have many for you to choose from in our vault. Let’s discuss what we will offer to help decide if any are of interest in your concealed carry journey.
Overview of Our USCCA Shooting Classes
In a world becoming increasingly evil as every day passes by, concealed carry is a critical aspect of keeping yourself and your loved ones safe. Our USCCA courses exist to provide students with a well-rounded view of firearms, medical skills, and what to prepare for in an incident.
Anything will happen, from mass shootings to an invasion of your home. Concealed carry gives users the confidence to feel safe anywhere they go. USCCA shooting classes help individuals prevent and prepare for situations while remaining aware of the legalities around defense.
We offer seven USCCA shooting classes. Each covers a distinct topic and will provide students with valuable information they will use with their concealed carry. Each course is two hours and is a must if you want to conceal carry in the Phoenix area.
Here are the USCCA shooting classes we offer:
- Home Defense Plan: This course is ideal for anyone considering concealed carry. It will detail conflict avoidance, situational awareness, home security, shooting fundamentals, and more. Each student will develop a home defense plan.
- Aftermath of a Critical Incident: This course focuses on what may happen in a violent encounter and the typical aftermath of a situation.
- Legal Use of Force: Students will learn about laws related to self-defense.
- Violent Encounters and Aftermath: Individuals will understand how to react in a violent situation and what to do when it’s over.
- Medical Emergencies: Students will understand how to deal with emergencies until medical authorities arrive.
- Self-Defense Firearm Basics: Individuals will learn the basics about firearms and terminology.
- Countering the Mass Shooter: Students will learn about mass shootings, from what occurs during one to the effectiveness of laws made thus far.
These will help you keep your family and home safe, no matter what happens.
If you’re seeking USCCA shooting classes and live in the Glendale, AZ, area, contact us. We will provide high-class USCCA courses to ensure you have the training necessary before using concealed carry options.