In compliance with the ADA act, signage has become a necessity in all permanent rooms. Americans with disabilities can now access information through signage. The signage needs to be accessible and easy to visualize or use tactile touch.
Why Choose Us
• We provide designs that are fully compliant with the stipulations on the ADA act.
• Timely installations.
• We offer comprehensive solutions at a competitive price.
Complying Rules of ADA Signs
Our company understands the need to comply with the ADA standards. Our designs will adhere to the ADA rules by ensuring;
• The signage installed must have a non-glare background. The glare background is likely to hinder the elderly or the visually from accessing the information.
• The signs in our designs are easy to read or interpret.
• We place the signs strategically by ensuring that they are adjacent to what they are specifying to offer a description of the room.
• Our signs are customized in braille to possess the tactile lettering. The letters used in braille are in lower case safe for the proper nouns.
• The characters we use are conventionally acceptable. The characters are either in upper case or lower case or both at the same time.
• Our proportioning of the characters is standard with a maximum of 55 percent for the width and 110 percent for the height.
• The writing style we practice in our work is sans serif.
• We make signs that contain visual characters such as arrows or wheelchairs, to emphasize the message. At the same time, the visible characters should be in a light-dark contrast.
• The signs are mounted at a height that is 40 inches above the finish floor or ground.
The signage we design offer effective communication. The message being relayed determines the types of designs that we do. Some of the designs we can customize include but not limited to; entrance signs, display signs, bathroom signs, lobby signs, office door signs, and restroom signs.
We offer the best kinds of signage designs that meet the set rules as outlined by the ADA act. The signage is customized appropriately and will create a lasting impression with information relayed.