The signage system can have a message on both sides, and they prove useful on a corridor or an internal space on an open plan floor.. People who want to have projecting signs on their spaces should ensure they are in a position with a good source of light either natural or artificial. To make the signage stand out, an internal illumination technology system such as LED technology can do the magic.
Benefits of projecting signs
Although projecting signs have been in use for a long time, they are still quite useful in the modern-day signage world. Several advantages come with these projecting signs; they include:
- Projecting signs are easier to see in some locations.
- The sign is readable from a distance.
- The use of modern styles and graphics means each person’s sign is customizable and unique.
- They are visible during the night. Most pubs and restaurants use projecting signs because they operate even during the dark hours.
- The projecting sign is visible from both sides of a building. Thus, businesses can easily attract people coming in from several directions
Materials used in manufacturing projecting signs
Artisans or architects use a wide range of materials to design projecting signs. Such materials come in the form of wood, glass, metal, and acrylics. They are then put on the wall of buildings using a variety of installation methods. When deciding on the size of letters, symbols, or logos, artisans should consider the structure of the building.