Pole signs can be customized, designed and fabricated to a client’s specifications. These pole signs can be as tall as a city’s local codes will allow. They can be designed with different heights and widths. The sign’s number of sides and its thickness are customizable. These kind of signs can also be fabricated with a wide variety of options in these categories: durability, shape of cut sign corners, mounting kit type, frames, and material finishing.
Pole signs offer quite a number of benefits for a business. Some of the most important ones are:
• Drawing Attention: Large signs attract more people to a business.
• Exposure: Making a company’s brand more well-known increases its revenue and success.
• Standing Out: Use pole signs to promote the unique image of the company’s brand.
• Customer Loyalty: Signs promote brand awareness, and together with good business results in repeat business and customer loyalty.
Purposes of Pole Signs
A wide range of purposes can be accomplished through the implementation of well-designed, well-placed pole signs. To name several:
• Highlighting Location: Some businesses are shrouded from the public’s view by surrounding stores or are located away from a city’s main roads or highways. Some potential customers may not know where the business is located or how to reach it. Signs that pinpoint a business’s location are vital in these cases.
• Advertising Business Image: Pole signs can advertise a business’s name and logo to both new and long-time customers attracting them or reminding them to try the company’s products.
• Marketing Services: Pole signs can list some key products or services that a business offers as well as announce special deals or events in a big way.
• Road Advertisement: Drivers will be able to see the business’ pole sign throughout the day and night giving the business a lot of exposure.