Are you a c-suite executive concerned about maintaining an executive presence with your team and among your peers? Leadership doesn’t require being the loudest voice in the room or exaggerated displays of confidence.
A capable leader develops the necessary skills and habits to make decisions and guide a team. With those skills, you’ll gain authentic confidence that will motivate your teams with an inner knowing that you have the tools to make a difference in your department.
Working with a certified executive coach to develop your natural leadership abilities is an investment you’ll reap the benefits of throughout your career and other areas of life.
Key Elements of Leadership Training
The essential skills and abilities for excellent leadership include:
- An in-depth breakdown of leadership qualities I explain in my How Excellent Leaders Lead presentation.
- Learn to think like an executive leader by engaging in a seven-part mental fitness program.
- Learn how to create purposeful goals that achieve results using the SMART and GOSPA methods.
- I will work with you to create (or recreate) and execute your strategic plan for clarity in achieving objectives and tasks and setting goals for entrepreneurial growth.
- Learn prioritization skills to identify and complete valuable tasks conducive to business growth.
- Develop excellent communication skills, such as using authoritative communication to establish roles, delegate, and communicate objectives and goals for your team, conflict management, and omni-directional communication to maintain strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Motivate your team leaders using positive reinforcement and communicating company values, mission, and goals.
Behavioral Assessments to Cultivate Leadership
I use professional behavioral assessments and performance plans to identify your leadership style for refinement and improvement. These assessments are world-renowned and proven conducive to personal and professional growth.
- My Diamond Map Assessment helps clients achieve harmony in several life areas: clients grade themselves in four significant aspects of life on a chart, identify what they need to improve in those areas, establish a focal point, and create goals to achieve the solution. This assessment encourages accountability to pursue and accomplish the personal and professional transformation they need to grow.
- In my How Excellent Leaders Lead learning module, clients learn how successful executives and leaders remain positive, energetic, and creative to recognize and claim opportunities to achieve new business goals. I help clients create an activity schedule to focus on activities and practices encouraging an optimistic and creative mindset.
- Using my Success Insights® Workplace Motivators assessment, I evaluate the strengths of a client’s business values to motivate their employees and teach them efficient ways to manage and motivate teams by effectively sharing company values. They develop a Values Action Plan and share a team-building summary to inspire them and foster engagement.
To forge your path to career success, c-suite executives can book a consultation with me today for professional mentorship.