The vast majority of respondents in a recent survey indicated that they recalled seeing vehicle wraps in the last couple days. You can probably attest to this since, as you are stuck in Raleigh traffic, you have invariably been exposed to mobile marketing. But, is your company taking advantage of this marketing tool? If not, please check out these vehicle wrap statistics for Raleigh, NC to see why you should consider putting graphics on your work vehicles.
The Numbers Do Not Lie
The great thing about statistics is that they always tell the truth. For instance, the Outdoor Advertising Association of America found that
- With vehicle wraps, you can reach a thousand people at an average cost of around fifteen cents. On the other hand, you would need to spend $11.51 on a local TV spot, $5.92 for a radio ad, and $11.66 on newspaper ads to reach that degree of exposure.
- Vehicle wraps are one of the most effective and efficient types of outdoor advertising since they reach more consumers at a lower cost per thousand views than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- 19 out of 20 Americans are reached by advertisements targeting drivers and vehicle passengers.
- The average number of vehicle graphic impressions can reach 30,000 or more per day based on Raleigh’s market size and road networks.
In addition, you cannot afford to ignore these statistics:
- 30 percent of consumers make purchases based on the advertisements they see.
- As they travel in their car, 98 percent of respondents to a new survey said they remember ads on the sides of cars.
- Your mobile marketing campaigns produce immediate results. As a matter of fact, within seven days of seeing mobile advertising, 29 percent of shoppers said they were motivated to act and visit a store they saw in an ad.
Nothing Compares to the Reach of Vehicle Wraps
Due to their failure to influence consumers, traditional advertising media are slowly going out of style. It is getting easier for people to avoid exposure to ads thanks to ad blockers, DVRs, and internet radio growing in popularity. Consider this:
- Vehicle wraps reach prospective customers who are not exposed to radio, TV, or newspapers.
- Unlike radio and television, audiences cannot change the channel with vinyl graphics.
- With home mailers, your ads are compared side-by-side to those of your competitors. This is not the case with mobile advertising.
- Fleet vehicle advertising builds your brand awareness fifteen times greater than other advertising media.
Thanks to the versatility of vehicle wraps, you can place your ads or messaging content anywhere you want on your car, van, truck, or even boat. There is also a broad range of price points for vehicle graphics and wraps. For example, we can wrap your entire vehicle. Or, we can just outfit your fleet with vinyl lettering. We can even use perforated vinyl to continue your message on your windows while still allowing people inside the van to see out.
The potential is seemingly limitless at Elite Custom Signs. Please consider contacting us today for a free quote if you are interested in the many types of vehicle wraps for Raleigh, NC.