If you are like the vast majority of respondents to a recent survey, you probably recall seeing vehicle wraps in and around Chapel Hill in the last few days. As we travel the city streets, we are regularly exposed to mobile marketing. And, if you are noticing vehicle wraps, then your customers are too. Vehicle wraps in Chapel Hill, NC give you the perfect opportunity to boost your brand awareness. Fortunately, Elite Custom Signs is one of the top providers of these marketing tools for the Research Triangle region. Let’s look at why your company vehicles need wraps.
The Numbers behind Vehicle Wraps
We understand that as a business owner you can’t base your marketing decisions on hearsay alone. You want to see the facts. Below, you will find numbers put out by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- The average vehicle wrap can reach more than 30,000 impressions per day as it travels the streets of Chapel Hill.
- Vehicle graphics are the most effective and efficient type of outdoor advertising since they reach more consumers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other medium.
- More than 95 percent of drivers and passengers are reached by vehicle wraps.
- The average vehicle wrap will cost you fifteen cents for every 1,000 people you reach. This is compared to $11.66 to reach a thousand people with newspaper advertisements, $5.92 for a radio spot, and $11.51 with local TV ads.
Here are some other numbers you cannot afford to ignore:
- Mobile marketing campaigns give you immediate results. As a matter of fact, within a week of seeing mobile ads, about 30 percent of shoppers said they were inspired to act and visit a retailer.
- Nearly one out of every three consumers base their buying decisions on advertisements.
- 98 percent of vehicular travelers remember ads they saw on the sides of trucks.
Full Wraps versus Partial Wraps
Full wraps cover your entire vehicle. They are the ones that get the most attention. However, partial wraps can be almost as effective, and they cost less. They typically cover between 25 and 75 percent of your vehicle, and our graphic designers can work with the colors of your cars, vans, trailers, or trucks to mimic the look of a full wrap.
We Are Proud to Serve Chapel Hill
We love making the trip west to Orange County’s Chapel Hill from our headquarters in Raleigh. “The Southern Part of Heaven” has a lot going for it despite its modest population of just under 60,000 people. It is home to one of the oldest public schools in the nation, the University of North Carolina. And, as a corner of the Research Triangle, there are several large employers bringing jobs to the area, such as Eurosport, UNC Hospitals, Aramark Food and Support Services, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NC, and many more.
We enjoy serving Chapel Hill from the North Carolina Botanical Garden and Chelsea Theater to Kenan Memorial Stadium and Homestead Aquatic Center and every place in between. Please consider Elite Custom Signs when you are in need of vehicle wraps in Chapel Hill, NC. For a free estimate, contact our friendly experts today.