A couple of years ago, Josh Newman had a great idea. While running for state senate, he bought an ice cream truck that would feature his slogan, “You Deserve a Better Senator.” At that time, Superior Signs and Graphics assisted the campaign with the image presentation, fabrication, and installation. Now Senator Josh Newman, the client returned to us for more vinyl graphics and wraps for successful catering truck advertising in Fullerton.
Modifying a Food Truck Wrap for a Political Campaign
Senator Newman now has his office in Fullerton. He recently reached out to us because he wanted to modify the graphics on the ice cream truck. Rather than removing the existing wrap, which is in excellent shape, we saved the client money using large decal overlays.
Our graphic designer was very creative on how to cover different elements of the campaign slogans. For example, “Hello, My Name is Newman” became the State Senate seal. The California Golden Bear that used to hug a giant ice cream sandwich now hugs the State of California. We also added a “Warning Children Crossing” decal to the back of the truck, which meets state regulations.
The finished look perfectly matches the existing wrap. It is virtually impossible to tell where we made the changes. The senator can now continue advertising his brand and informing constituents about the issues – while handing out ice cream!
Superior Signs and Graphics Specializes in Political Campaign Signs
If you are running for office, you need signage. The same goes if you want to stay in office. Our shop can work with you on budget-friendly but innovative products that get your message across with style.
- Event banners. You will host meet-and-greets, rallies, and other events. Let visitors know who you are, where you are, and why it matters. We can use standard vinyl or vinyl mesh, which wears well in windy conditions.
- Yard signs. The yard sign is a staple of political advertising in the Southland. Our technicians will fabricate double-sided or single-sided signs. Choose from standard stakes and frame installations.
- Decals. At your rallies, hand out custom decals. They are great for supporters who want to stand and be counted. We can make clings for rear windows, too.
- Vehicle graphics. Take a page from Senator Newman’s playbook, and advertise with vehicle graphics, a partial wrap, or a full wrap. As you can see, we can adjust the pictures after you win, which means that you will be able to re-use the vehicle and its wrap for a reelection campaign.
- Window wraps. What do your campaign headquarters look like? With a colorful window wrap, you give volunteers some privacy while continuing your advertising on the exterior of the building.
Do You Need Vinyl Graphics and Wraps for Successful Catering Truck Advertising in Fullerton?
Whether you advertise a political campaign or a business, we can assist. Our team will design the vehicle graphics, print them, and install them. If you like, we can also produce secondary signage to support your message. Call us today to get started on your next campaign!