When General Industrial Repair leased the building at 6865 East Washington Boulevard, they had a bit of a mess on their hands. An old sign was ripped off the building, leaving bits and pieces of the old foam. Also, there were adhesive marks still on the building. The management team contacted our sign shop to help with this situation and put together a building sign with logo and lettering for warehouse use.
Superior Signs and Graphics Does Site Prep as Part of Its Services
We sent a team to the location because a site survey is an integral part of our process. In this case, it allowed us to use our paint match camera tool to get the correct wall color. Technicians then went up and removed the adhesive, after which they sanded the paint finish smooth. The next step was to repaint the building.
While this was going on, specialists back at the shop fabricated the sign. They used half-inch-thick acrylic they painted in the firm’s black color. A matte finish allows the sign to perfectly complement a paint stripe at the top of the building. After waiting ten days for the paint to cure, we sent out installers to mount the style elements with studs, ensuring that the sign would stay securely on the building.
The finished project looks great and identifies the company’s corporate persona. Best of all, you cannot tell where there was damage to the building’s façade before.
Working with New Tenants on Sign Removal, Refurbishing, and Installation is Our Specialty
If you are moving into a new location, you have a lot to do without worrying about making the signage fit. Our full-service sign shop will gladly take on this responsibility.
- Site preparation. Unless you are moving into a brand-new venue, there is a good chance that the tenant before you had some signage. If they left it, and you do not want it, we can take it down and dispose of it properly. We also fix any damage to the façade.
- Sign refurbishing. If there is a sign you want to keep, we can verify that it is structurally sound and built to code. Examples include monument signs or lightbox cabinets. We can clean up the signs, repaint them, and add the elements that identify your corporate persona.
- Sign design. When you want something new, our graphic artist can work with your specs or help you put together a sign design from the ground up.
- Sign fabrication. Our technicians fabricate signs in-house. It keeps us in the loop regarding quality control. Additionally, it lets us keep the project on time and budget.
- Sign Installation. We have the tools and vehicles necessary to install any type of sign you want to see on your façade.
Do You Need a Building Sign with Logo and Lettering for a Warehouse, Industrial Building, or Storage Facility?
Superior Signs and Graphics wants to help. We serve companies in and around Orange and Los Angeles Counties. Our specialists can work with advertising agencies, franchise headquarters, or your management team. Contact us today to request a quote!