Galleher is one of the country’s largest flooring manufacturers and distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located at 9303 Greenleaf Avenue. When the firm needed custom 3D acrylic logos in Santa Fe Springs, the management team contacted Superior Signs and Graphics to handle the project.
Two Fully Customized Three-Dimensional Logos Identify Multiple Divisions
The client explained that they wanted to highlight the branding for the original company as well as the commercial division. Our technicians used half-inch-thick acrylic for both 3D signs. After flat-cutting the letters and logo portions of the signs, we painted each set’s style elements in custom colors.
For the original brand, we added an imprinted vinyl overlay to the logo piece. It captures the intricate details of the symbol and mimics a three-dimensional image. For the commercial logo, our technicians added a white aluminum letter “G” that we overlaid.
The combination of both logos succeeds in presenting visiting customers with a full understanding of Galleher’s corporate brands.
Why Choose Acrylic for a Lobby Sign?
It is fair to say that acrylic is one of the most durable materials we use. Besides that, it allows for complete customization of 3D letters or logo boards. Here are some reasons why our clients love acrylic for their reception area signage.
- Looks like glass. Acrylic is fully transparent and without color. When polished, it looks exactly like glass. For the entrepreneur who envisioned seeing their corporate identity featured on glass, acrylic is a perfect option.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor signs. Sure, your lobby is inside. However, some clients want to pick one material that they then use for all of their signage products. Acrylic is a good option because it is suitable for the interior signs and the exterior ones, too.
- Fully customizable. Our technicians can paint the acrylic in your corporate colors. You might also opt for having us imprint the material directly with UV inks. Another choice is using a branded vinyl overlay that might feature highly intricate designs or gradient color changes. Of course, we can always use it as a backdrop to mount 3D letters.
- Works well with illumination or mixed media. For boards, we typically place LEDs behind the sign to give it edge lighting. We can also fabricate acrylic letters that push through a metal board. Conversely, it is possible to add metal, PVC, or foam letters to an acrylic board.
- Choose a finish. Finally, you might choose the finish. A matte appearance is a good choice when direct illumination shines on the sign. Polished acrylic looks chic and is a must-have in a posh setting where luxurious goods or services are part of the brand.
It is Easy to Buy Custom 3D Acrylic Logos in Santa Fe Springs
Discuss your signage needs with our technicians. Most clients choose a one-quarter-inch thickness. However, you might also select one-eighth-of-an-inch. Some clients also choose half-inch-thick acrylic to heighten the look of depth, which results in a gorgeous letter or logo display.
Installation is easy. We typically use flat mount techniques; however, brushed aluminum standoffs are also available. With so many options available to you, it makes sense to talk about the choices. If you are anywhere in Los Angeles or Orange County, call Superior Signs and Graphics today by dialing (714) 248-5901 now!