Thermosource Tooling and Manufacturing LLC is a thought leader in packaging design. By thermoforming containers for food packaging, the firm established its brand in the business community. When the company moved to its new office at 2121 Rosecrans Avenue in El Segundo, management team members reached out to our sign shop to discuss the design, manufacture, and installation of custom printed wallpaper for office décor.
Setting the Tone for Doing Business with Custom Wall Wraps
The office has a contemporary look that reminds of urban loft design. It is a fantastic space for large wall wraps. Our technicians designed two different looks. The first wall graphic is a design consisting of geometric stripes. They feature small motivational words in some of the strips. We installed this custom wallpaper on the second floor and continued it up the stairs to the third floor.
For the bottom floor, we created a green wall wrap that features white line drawings and lettering spelling out the company’s name. The drawings have the shapes of some packaging products the firm manufactures for its customers. It is an excellent brand representation that is as decorative as it is suitable for marketing. Together, both wall graphics products create a strong brand presence at the location.
Using Printed Wallpaper to Your Business’ Advantage
Look around your storefront, office, or warehouse. There are probably plenty of blank walls. They might not lend themselves to artwork. However, they could be ideally suited for the installation of customized wallpaper.
- Employee lounge. Inspire your workforce to get back to the basics of customer service and the other values that your firm embraces. Depending on your niche and work environment, you might also display safety messages that highlight desirable practices.
- Hallways. When your customers frequently walk through the hallways, it is a good idea to use the wall spaces for brand building. For example, feature a history of your company and devote some space to planned growth. This type of display capitalizes on the length of hallway wall spaces and draws in the consumer.
- Conference rooms. A conference room is an excellent location for highlighting growth, innovation, or corporate vision. Spell it out in a step-and-repeat wallpaper display that will be at the back of the staff member meeting with customers.
- Lobby. Graphics that showcase manufacturing processes or happy customers using your products could be good depictions to encourage the sale.
- Kitchen area. Frequently, customers use the kitchen area of an office space, too. Place wall graphics in these areas that ask open-ended questions and underscore them with images. These graphics can be excellent conversation starters.
- Restrooms. Do not forget about the bathroom walls. Innovative messages or even just brand tones go a long way toward creating a cohesive branding and marketing look.
Ordering Custom Printed Wallpaper in Los Angeles
What is the right look for your location? Do you have a lot of wall space to work with, or are you more limited in the availability of display areas? Collaborate with our graphic artist to determine a presentation that is ideal for your venue, brand, and overall location’s feel. Take a page from the playbook of Thermosource Tooling and Manufacturing, and select geometric shapes. Alternatively, go for a gorgeous nature image. No matter what setup you choose, we can help.
Connect with our specialists today!