Last month, Superior Signs and Graphics worked with Daxen to promote its DXN brand name and tell a brand story. This time, we finished the project by adding a 3D logo sign in Walnut CA.
Three-Dimensional Lobby Sign Impresses with Colorful Presentation
You already see the corporate name and logo as part of the wall graphics that we did last time. This lobby sign now ties in with the various graphics and creates a neat finishing touch to the office’s overall interior presentation. Our team used half-inch-thick PVC for the project. We painted it in the corporate tones to underscore the connection between the lobby logo and the displays on the wall graphics.
Next, installers mounted it with studs to the wall. The color combination looks impressive and catches the eye. Similarly, it presents a splash of color against the white backdrop, which immediately makes the product stand out. Add to this the three-dimensional nature of the presentation, and this sign succeeds at being an excellent brand ambassador in the company’s lobby.
Working with a Full-Service Sign Shop on All Signage Needs Makes Sense
Many companies learn too late the advantages of working with a full-service sign shop versus putting together signage products from various sources. Frequently, they notice gaps in quality, craftsmanship, and material selection. Sometimes, products do not perform as expected. This is typically the case with vehicle and wall graphics. Color displays may also be off.
In contrast, our business clients are happy with the results of their products and installations. Here is why.
- Quality material use. Superior Signs and Graphics specialists do their best to save you money. However, they will not do so at the expense of the material selection. You always receive the ideal product for the job. Doing so protects your signage investment and ensures the longevity of the product.
- Expert installation. Our installers have the California contractor license that allows them to mount electrical and other products. You know that your signage is installed the right way, according to code, the first time around.
- Perfect color matches. We follow the Pantone color palette and ensure a complete match. Therefore, you know that your lobby sign’s tones are the same ones as those that you might feature on wall graphics or other products. There are none of the little differences that give signage a mismatched appearance.
- A broad range of product options. Our full-service shop specializes in a variety of signs. Whether you need outdoor markers, indoor signage, wayfinding products, ADA-compliant items, or vehicle wraps, we can help.
- Professional consultation. If you are unsure what you need, we can help. Our team gladly visits your location for a site survey to offer advice, take measurements, and provide you with insider tips for presenting an excellent brand encapsulation.
- Permitting process. The zoning department needs to see the plans for new outdoor signage. Our team prepares them, files the paperwork, and obtains all necessary permits. You will never have to worry about doing the paperwork on your own or getting an unscheduled visit from the zoning inspector.
- Project management. We see your project through from start to finish. There are no subcontractors, and you always deal with our staff.
Whether you need a 3D logo sign, wall graphics, a marquee marker, or something else altogether, contact us today to set up an appointment.