Located at 2222 North Santiago Boulevard, Orange Lutheran High School is a renowned educational facility in the area. We have collaborated with the school’s administration on numerous occasions.
When the high school needed wayfinding and directional signs, we installed blade signage in the venue’s iconic red and white colors. To advertise its summer programs last year, the administration asked us to design, manufacture, and install vertical pillar banners that brand even as they inform. When the senior class decided on a legacy to leave behind for the students, it chose the gift of gymnasium wall graphics that show off the school spirit.
When the administration contacted us this time with a request to install wall graphics and banners for high schools in Orange County, CA, we immediately set up an appointment to visit the facility. In addition to educating future leaders and offering exciting summer camp opportunities, the school also rents out parts of its venue to visiting groups. Case in point is the Nechita Center for the Performing Arts. In the past, when groups would visit, they would see white walls and the directional signage that we had previously installed. There was very little branding that would benefit the school.
Branding with an Eye on Reaching out to Guests and Visitors
The administration decided that reaching out to visiting groups, guests, and those who rent out its facilities could affect the educational futures of high-school-aged children. As a result, the school’s representative asked us to create wall graphics that would offer a strong brand presence. We created five distinct signage solutions.
- Vinyl wall wrap. Installing it just above the interior ceiling overhang inside the entrance, this red sign with the white lettering welcomes everyone to the location. It proudly displays the school’s name alongside a logo.
- Step and repeat wall graphic. Notice an attractive repetition of the Orange Lutheran High School logos. We installed this banner in front of the Nechita Center, where most professionals and proud family members take pictures. Now, the school’s marketing message becomes the backdrop to these images.
- Front window sign. The window sign welcomes visitors.
- Three sets of wall quotes. The quotes highlight the integration of education and faith to serve students well in today’s and tomorrow’s job market and daily living challenges. A famous Winston Churchill quote underscores the school’s commitment to introduce learners to the leaders that have shaped the nations.
- Mission statement. If visitors to the school wonder what the goal of the education of youngsters is in this setting, the wording offers an explanation. It points to the long-standing religious tradition of the facility and its understanding of the importance to pass on the faith.
Can Your Business or School Achieve what this High School Succeeded in Doing? Yes!
To say that the high school’s administration has an astute understanding of the importance that branding brings to a venue would be an understatement. In fact, these professionals recognize that the right marketing presentation has the potential to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people.
While your company may not be in the education business, do not underestimate the significance of your brand presence. The decision to present your message even in non-traditional settings can make the difference between finding a new customer and losing her or him to a competitor. Plenty of venues already use advertising signage like the types of wall graphics and banners for high schools in Orange County, CA, we just installed. Now is the time to look at your branding setup and evaluate whether it passes muster. Contact us today for help with this task.