Radley Staffing has been our long time customer. We have done a couple of their outdoor signages at some of their locations in the Houston metro area. We were recently asked by Radley staffing to assist them with some indoor vinyl lettering. Upon consultation at their office we quickly recommended that they consider routed lettering made of Brushed Silver Aluminum composite to enhance the brand image. The owner Cody Radley quickly agreed and asked to send a design proof of how the sign would look like.
We installed the routed letters inside Radley Staffing conference room and the office staff very pleased with how it turned out. These letters can enhance the office look of the office and gives it an exquisite upscale feel. The letters are made out of brushed aluminum that 3mm thick. This material is a composite having a polyethylene core sandwiched between two thin layers of aluminum. The aluminum layers have a brushed stokes with a uniform finish which gives it a pleasing plush look which our customers want. Normally, we use double side foam tape suitable for the application indoors.
We would like to thank Radley Staffing for providing us with the opportunity to work with them on this sign.
If you need a lobby sign like this done for your office, please send to the following :
- Schedule a meeting with our Sales rep
- Show us your intended area of sign installation, so we can take measurements and look for any obstructions to the view
- Let us know your preference on the type of lobby sign – lighted or non-lighted. We can also help you decide which one would look better and can help you work within your budgetary constraints
- We would typically also require a logo file in vector format in order to quickly process the job and come up with a design and paper template.
- If you do not have a logo file, we can help you create a logo file in vector format that can then be suitable to be fed to CNC router for cutting the material
If you have any questions about this type of signage, please give us a call to Dream Signs & Graphics, Ph 281-240-6409. You can also email us with questions, at email@example.com