Dealing with a flooded bathroom and having no solution in sight? Contact STOP Home Restoration in Tigard, Oregon, and get the problem fixed right away!
Flooded bathrooms can be an unpleasant sight. Even in the most well-kept homes or facilities the possibility of it occurring is ever-present. It can happen at any time and is always uncalled for. Especially if it’s an overflowing toilet or sewer backup which is not just a messy sight to handle but contain as well.
Microbes and bacteria in the flooded bathroom can become a health hazard for you and your family and you need to get rid of any contaminated water as quickly as possible. Why is this so? Well, it can lead to water-borne diseases, cause skin allergies and leave behind a potent and unpleasant odor.
In addition, if delayed or not addressed properly, the water can seep down to the subflooring and damage the structural integrity of your home. It may even cause a mold outbreak and add on to your worries.
Also, being able to decipher if it is grey or black water can be tough. Acting fast in this situation and making the right decision here is important. And what exactly is this decision? To hire a professional service provider of course! They are well equipped and trained to clear out the mess. So, before running to pick up a mop and draw the water out yourself, call up STOP Home Restoration right away!
STOP Home Restoration has the right tools and equipment to get the job done quicker and faster than anyone else out there. Here is what sets STOP Home Restoration of Portland apart.
- We have over 40 years of experience in water damage, fire damage, mold removal, and specialty cleaning. You’re definitely in good hands if you avail of our services!
- Our fully vetted and certified professionals know how to treat contaminated water effectively
- We use the right tools and updated equipment to draw out water – submersible pumps and pro-grade extraction equipment is used to remove as much water as possible
- From the drying out of any leftover moisture to de-sanitizing, we do it all!
- Professional grade fans, air movers, and dehumidifiers are strategically placed to dry out the bathroom and your belongings which may have gotten damaged
So, what are you waiting for? If you have a flooded bathroom or suspect a sewer back up in the coming, then contact STOP Home Restoration today!
Our team of trained and skilled experts will conduct a thorough inspection and get down to the root of the problem. A flooded bathroom will be a rare sight after we are done repairing the water damage.
So, call at (844) 500-4775, sit back and relax. Our services are available round the clock for all your emergency needs. With just one call, our team will reach your destination within 90 minutes and have the problem fixed in no time.
For any further information or queries, you can contact us here. We will get back to you as soon as we can.