Most business owners know they need advertising for brand exposure and to increase profits and generate new customers. However, many business owners aren’t aware of all the different types of sign products available. One type of sign which is often overlooked is the A-frame sign, also called a sandwich board sign.
Benefits of A-Frame Signs
- You can buy a custom-made A-frame sign for a fraction of the cost of other types of signs.
- They can be placed just about anywhere, which makes them perfect for businesses who don’t have a lot of space to work with.
- They are good for attracting attention from passersby, especially in high foot traffic areas. They can be placed near the stream of people or vehicles.
- With 2 sides, they can be placed on sidewalks, in front of stores, or at trade shows and conventions, and are seen by people coming in opposite directions.
- They are easy to set up and take down.
- They can be reused for many years.
Types of A-Frame Signs
- Standard A-frame signs are the most common type of A-frame signs. They are typically made of wood or plastic and have a hinged design at the top so they can be opened and closed. They hold a graphic typically 24″ x 36″ and are attached with Velcro so the graphics are easy to change or remove.
- Chalkboard A-frame signs have one or both sides covered in chalkboard material so you can easily change the message as often as you need by simply writing a message in chalk. They are perfect for small businesses that want to advertise daily specials, like a restaurant.
- Dry erase board A-frame signs are like chalkboard signs but have a dry erase board surface which is easily wiped clean.
- Metal A-frame signs are the most durable type of A-frame sign. They are often used outdoors and can withstand wind, rain, and sun exposure. They are often loaded with graphics via an opening at the top. They are available with added features like rolling wheels.
- Wind Plastic A-frame signs come with a large plastic base filled with water or sand to increase the sign’s weight. The wind sign is aptly named because it can withstand winds of up to 60 miles per hour.
How to Choose the Right A-Frame Sign for Your Business
After reviewing A-frame signs and their benefits, you might be ready to select the right one for your business. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Think about where you will be using your sign. If you plan on using it outdoors, make sure to choose a weatherproof material like metal or PVC plastic.
- Determine how often you will need to change the sign’s message. If you plan on changing it frequently, Velcro is recommended so you can swap out different custom graphic panels. Chalkboard and dry erase board A-frame signs are also options.
Contact FASTSIGNS® of Mesa, AZ today and let us create the perfect custom A-frame sign or any other types of signs for your business.