Are you experiencing mold growth in your house? Here’s why you need to call STOP Restoration of Mesa today!
Mold can cause a great deal of damage inside your home and can also have adverse effects on you and your family’s health. Taking care of mold removal may seem like an easy DIY task, but there are a few things to consider before taking this on.
There are multiple benefits of hiring a local mold inspection and removal company like STOP Restoration of Mesa. Below you will discover why it is essential to hire their services.
A few situations should make you look for any mold problems in your house.
- Purchasing A New Home: You cannot know what kind of water damage may have happened in the house you plan to buy. Therefore, the only way to find out if mold is present is to do a mold inspection.
- After A House Has Been Unoccupied: If a house has been closed up and unoccupied for months or years, humidity could have built up inside and caused mold to grow. This is especially a problem in warmer areas with high humidity.
- Water Damage: If you have a flooded basement, a leaking roof, or a broken pipe sprayed water all over the kitchen, you need to inspect for mold. Any place that got wet and was not quickly dried (within 24 to 48 hours) could become contaminated by mold.
- You See Some Mold: Since mold can spread to different areas in your house, if you notice some green, blue, black, or white stuff growing in your home, do a mold inspection to make sure you find it.
A local home restoration company like STOP Restoration of Mesa, will provide quality mold removal services.
- Assess the Mold Amount
A professional will know how to assess the entire situation and take care of mold removal. The problem’s intensity will increase if the mold has gone airborne or is in more than one structural element. Therefore, a professional will know how to evaluate the situation and craft a proper mold removal plan.
- Have the Equipment and Knowledge
Professionals possess extensive experience and knowledge in the mold removal field. They also have the necessary equipment to complete the job, which means you do not have to buy or rent equipment for one-time use. Moreover, they also have the most up-to-date methods and practices to remove mold. Since methods differ based on where the mold is, it is crucial to know how to deal with different molds. Therefore, a professional will know.
- Save Money
People are usually hesitant to spend money, especially on home repairs. As a general rule of thumb, the longer a homeowner waits to handle a problem, the more expensive the complication will get when it finally gets fixed. When the professionals eradicate the mold problems that infect your family’s air quality, you will save money since the bacterial growths won’t spread or worsen.
Hire a professional company!
If your home has already experienced heavy mold growth, it is best to contact a local home restoration company like STOP Restoration of Mesa. When you rely on a professional for your mold removal needs, you can have peace of mind knowing that they will take care of the mold issue and thoroughly complete the job. Servicing the Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, and other Phoenix, AZ cites. #stopmesa #molddamage #moldremoval