Are you struggling with the aftermath of water damage in Fullerton?
STOP Restoration of Fullerton’s water damage restoration service has got you covered.
Time is of the essence when water damage affects your property. Any type of water intrusion within your property should be dealt with immediately. At STOP Restoration of Fullerton, we guarantee effective water damage restoration services for the recovery of your property.
Causes of Water Damage
Water damage occurs when excess water starts to reside in areas where it shouldn’t. Several factors can lead to excess water or moisture within your property. Listed below are some common causes of water damage:
- Plumbing Problems
- Pipe Bursts or Leaks
- Malfunctioning Household Appliances
- Severe Weather
- Clogged Sewage System
- Condensation from AC
- Blocked Drainage
Prevention against water damage may be hard, but it isn’t impossible. Therefore, if you are dealing with any of the aforementioned issues, contact our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton before it’s too late.
Types of Water Damage
Identifying the type of water damage and the source is the first step in the water restoration process. Water damage can be generally classified into three broad categories:
- Clean Water: The sources of clean water damage are rainwater, overflowing sinks, and broken pipes. The health risks associated with clean water damage are very low. If left untreated for 48 hours the clean water may become a habitat for contaminants and cause headaches.
- Grey Water: The sources of grey water damage include chemical waste, laundry, soap, and equipment discharge. Grey water promotes microbial growth and can pose mild to severe contamination risks. Both indirect and direct exposure to grey water can be hazardous to human health.
- Black Water: The sources of black water damage are urine, oil, grease, and other harmful chemicals. This type of water hoards high contamination of viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. If you get exposed to black water, there’s a 90% chance that you might get infected.
Even clean water can turn into grey or black water if not dealt with in time. Therefore, if you are struggling with any of the water damage types mentioned above, call our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton.
STOP Restoration of Fullerton’s Water Damage Restoration Process
Although every water damage situation’s cleanup and restoration process varies, our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton customize the water damage restoration procedure according to your budget and needs.
- Damage Assessment and Inspection: As soon as our experts arrive at your property, they will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the damage and identify the water source. The STOP Restoration of Fullerton professionals will then eliminate the water source to halt further water damage.
- Custom Water Damage Restoration Plan: Moving forward, our experts will sit with you and develop a personalized restoration plan to minimize the water damage as soon as possible.
- Water Extraction: Our experts will use powerful submersible pumps and pro-grade extraction equipment to pull out the water from your property.
- Dehumidification and Drying: Even after the water has been removed; moisture molecules might still reside inside your belongings including on furniture and within fabric fibers. Therefore, our experts will use high-grade dehumidifiers, air movers, and processes to dry the remaining water molecules.
- Cleaning and Sanitization: Once your property is completely dried out, our experts will assess all of your belonging and categorize them as replace, remove and repair. They will then use industry-grade equipment and methods to sanitize every item individually.
- Restoration: Lastly, our experts will repair all the damages and restore everything to its original place.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration
With more than four decades of experience in the restoration industry, our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton have seen it all. We aim to minimize the damage and restore your life and property back to normal as soon as possible.