Is mold infestation destroying your property?
STOP Restoration of Fullerton’s mold removal and remediation service has got you covered.
Any property that has suffered from excess moisture or water damage is at high risk of mold growth. Within 48-72 hours mold growth can become a potential risk for both your property’s structural integrity and your health. If you spot signs of mold growth within your property or outside, immediately contact our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton for effective and efficient mold removal services in Fullerton.
How to Spot Mold Infestation
Mold is a type of fungus that feeds on dead organic matter. Mold spores thrive in damp and humid environmental conditions. Mold travels using air as a medium and attaches itself to furniture, walls, ceilings, and fabric within your property. Spotting initial signs of mold growth is the first step of prevention against mold infestation. Although mold spores may seem like a minor inconvenience when they first appear, if left untreated, they won’t only destroy your property but will become hazardous for your health. Listed below are the signs of mold infestation:
- A musty, damp odor
- Wallpaper peeling and discoloration
- Dark spots on the wall
- Respiratory issues – asthma and severe breathing problems
- Allergies that won’t go away
- Feeling of tiredness most of the time
- Skin irritation
If you have recently been facing any of the aforementioned problems, call our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton for a free mold inspection.
If you suspect mold growth within your property, it’s important to ensure that it is effectively and efficiently removed before it can lead to health problems and structural damage. Mold spores are microscopic, so you won’t be able to spot a mold problem unless the growth has progressed to a particular stage.
At STOP Restoration of Fullerton, we perform a comprehensive mold inspection throughout the areas affected by moisture or recent water damage. Our highly trained and certified experts will examine your property for mold infestation. They will then develop a custom mold removal plan according to the damage done. Our STOP Restoration of Fullerton experts will use effective tools and methods to halt mold growth.
Untreated water damage is one of the leading causes of mold growth. If your property has been exposed to mold damage, don’t hesitate and immediately contact our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton. Our mold remediation process is as follows:
- Inspection and Contamination: After our experts arrive on your property, they will carefully assess the area for mold damage and develop a custom mold remediation plan accordingly. They will then decontaminate the affected area to prevent cross-contamination.
- Elimination of Moisture and Water Sources: Excess water and moisture can easily lead to mold growth. Our experts will use high-grade industrial equipment such as dehumidifiers, air movers, and pro-grade fans to restore your property to its dry state.
- Mold Remediation: Our experts will halt the development of mold spores and stop mold growth by using HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers. They will then use advanced methods to eliminate the remaining mold spores from the property.
- Cleaning and Restoring: Once mold has been completely removed, our experts will clean everything such as carpets, decorative items, clothing, furniture, and other restorable items. Using our certified cleaning techniques, the experts will make sure that your belongings are sanitized and purified. They will then work towards removing the mold odor and restoring all your belongings.
Contact Us for Mold Remediation
Contact our experts at STOP Restoration of Fullerton to inspect and restore your property to its mold-free state.