Strategic planning is your blueprint for business longevity and success. A comprehensive strategic plan is essential to establishing priorities, keeping track of resources, setting objectives for teams to complete, and sustaining optimal daily operations.
Your strategic plan highlights the strengths and challenges of your business, giving you insight into how to improve and maintain productivity. While your business plan defines your business, your strategic plan outlines how your business will stay competitive in the marketplace. Your business will have a stronger foundation with both a business plan and a comprehensive strategic plan!
Learn how a business coach will assist you in creating or reassessing your current strategic plan for more efficiency and to receive customized strategic planning, contact FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Las Cruces, New Mexico, Miguel Marquez!
What to Expect From a Coach in Strategic Planning
A solid strategic plan contains a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis of your business. After completing this analysis, we identify the resources and necessary actions to improve productivity and increase competitiveness. Following is crafting a comprehensive action plan to assign roles to your team to complete objectives to fulfill goals and includes a date for completion.
Business owners will develop the ability to retrace their steps for further analysis of what was previously inefficient, which will be used for future reference if needed. We will work with you to create your blueprint of goals and evaluate the outcomes of adjustments and changes made in your company. Every step taken is included in the plan for further analysis – this allows you to keep track of changes and identify what has and hasn’t worked in achieving goals and solving challenges.
Quick Overview of the Strategic Planning Process
- Define your vision of professional success.
- Create long-term goals and objectives to achieve that success: this will become the foundation of running your business operations.
- Pinpoint the Key Result Areas and prioritize them as fundamental to your company’s daily operations performance.
- Identify Key Constraints and adjust to, change, or remove limitations.
- Establish initiatives and record all resources needed to take action.
- Analyze your financial resources and budget.
- Plan and prioritize daily tasks with more efficiency.
- Develop and execute an action plan to achieve objectives.
- Create performance plans for teams to accomplish objectives.
- Track the time and progress of goal achievements.
- Analyze results and adjust accordingly.
Ready to create a comprehensive strategic plan? Contact FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Las Cruces, NM, Miguel Marquez! Miguel has earned Project Management certification at the University of Texas at El Paso, making him an expert and qualified professional for overseeing executives, project development, and operations management! Reach Miguel at 915-588-2962, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or take the Business Growth Score assessment!