We have seen how our real estate clients juggle several tasks – managing paperwork, making business cards, marketing, attending meetings, communicating with other agents and brokers, advertising, and being on call to help clients! It can become difficult to prioritize and find time to make connections with other entrepreneurs while managing your daily tasks. Group coaching and consulting is a cost-effective investment to cover all your needs and concerns!
In group coaching or consulting, you’ll receive the mentorship services of a certified business coach to regain momentum and focus or the strategic solutions and reorganization of an expert consultant in the presence of other entrepreneurs!
Group Coaching and Consulting Services
FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Las Cruces, New Mexico, Miguel Marquez, has the experience of being Chief Financial Officer at Hospice El Paso Inc., where he has implemented business process improvements. Miguel has the experience, certification, and leadership to reorient your career toward financial success with a strategic approach to make your work environment as efficient and productive as possible!
A significant benefit of group coaching is meeting other entrepreneurs and making connections! As a real estate agent, you typically rely on friends, family, community outreach, and events to generate leads. In our group services, you’ll have the opportunity to connect to business professionals who can provide you with potential leads. Making connections will sustain you in locating more target clients, getting referrals, learning about potential “hotspots,” getting additional advertising and marketing opportunities, and more!
What Should I Expect in Group Coaching/Consulting?
- We will assess your personal and career goals to establish long-term objectives.
- We will use data-backed financial assessment reports to compare your sales to your competition in your market.
- We will also use behavioral assessments to determine your sales strengths and needs for improvement.
- We teach you how to compare properties to negotiate for higher commissions.
- You will learn to identify and incorporate optimal and cost-effective marketing and advertising strategies – no more wasting money on ineffective advertising!
- We will teach you how to successfully close a sale to earn more referrals and positive reviews.
- You will learn how to deliver positive customer service to your clients! You will learn how clients can advertise for you when satisfied with your service, saving you more time and money!
- We will teach you to maximize your work efficiency. You will be productive and keep your personal hours to spend with family and friends.
For comprehensive business coaching and consulting services, contact FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Las Cruces, NM, Miguel Marquez! Miguel has earned Project Management certification at the University of Texas at EL Paso, making him an expert and qualified professional for overseeing executives, project development, and effective management! Reach Miguel at 915-588-2962, email him at email@example.com, or take the Business Growth Score assessment!