A comprehensive strategic plan is essential to sustain daily operations – organizing complementary departments and maintaining a consistent and functional workplace paves the way to business longevity. Strategic planning affirms the business owner’s long-term goals and vision of the company, assesses the business’s current organizational and operational departments and structures needing improvement, tracks growth, and keeps a record of the decisions and steps taken to carry out necessary changes. When you create a concise strategic business plan, you create a solid business plan with optimal productivity.
Business owners take the first step in strategic planning with the decision to seek a certified professional to make significant organizational and operational changes to their company! Business owners make an investment in their commercial success when they seek input and guidance from a qualified outside source such as a business consultant. Business consultants act as an additional resource by helping entrepreneurs and their executive team identify current challenges in operations, anticipate the outcomes (potential challenges and solutions), and then assess them.
How We Get Your Business Back on Track With Strategic Planning
- We assess your position personally and professionally using our renowned Diamond Map method. Clients will be able to identify if they have strayed from their original goals, which is a contributor to business decline.
- We develop an action plan to set and reach current and mid-term goals and objectives.
- We look at Key Constraints and adjust, change, or remove limitations.
- We reidentify your niche and then restructure any marketing, advertising, and services.
- We guide our clients in planning and prioritizing essential tasks each day more efficiently. Time management is key to completing tasks!
- We then teach the importance of adequately delegating tasks.
- We help clients pinpoint the Key Results Areas and prioritize them as fundamental operations.
A strategic planning business consultant develops a blueprint to make improvements and will analyze the outcomes of the adjustments and changes made in your company. Strategic planning affirms the business owner’s long-term vision of the company, assesses the business’s current organizational and operational structures, and keeps track of the decisions and steps taken. Business owners will retrace their steps for further analysis.
Contact FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Sante Fe, New Mexico, Miguel Marquez! Miguel Marquez serves clients in El Paso, Texas, and the greater Texas and New Mexico areas including Las Cruces, Alamogordo, and Ciudad Juárez. Miguel has earned Project Management certification at the University of Texas at EL Paso and served 17 years as the Chief Financial Officer at Hospice El Paso, Inc. Miguel works with executives, small business owners, and sales team to maximize productivity and develop capable business leaders. Reach Miguel at 915-588-2962, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to take the Business Growth Score assessment!