Wondering how to make your logo stand out on the busy streets of New Jersey?
Get personalized dimensional letter signs from Insignia Signs and Wraps!
Modern-day marketing is getting competitive by the day. Be sure to stand out and use high-impact three-dimensional letter signs to draw in endless customers. Dimensional lettering is your solution to all interior and exterior displays. It is often made with aluminum which protects it from rust. It also makes it durable and weatherproof.
Make your business noticeable and let Insignia Signs and Wraps help you create an everlasting impact on your customers through custom dimensional lettering.
Types of Dimensional Letter Signs
Dimensional letter signs come in different materials and sizes, tailored to fit your personal needs. The following are different materials used in making these signs:
- Acrylic letters:Acrylic letters are lightweight and have clean edges. They offer a high-quality outlook and work best in both interior and exterior environments. While they are highly durable, they may break on some occasions.
- PVC letters:These letters can be covered in different paint coats to match your interior or brand colors. They are quite cost-effective, so that they will save you a budget hit. However, they are for interior use only and are vulnerable to scratches.
- Formed plastic letters:this material is a budget-friendly choice and proved to be durable for exterior uses. However, if you’re looking for high-quality representation, go for another crisper option.
- Metal letters:Have you seen the inside of any big law firm? Yes, mostly all their sings are purely metal letters. There are many options to choose from; brass, bronze, steel, aluminum, etc. it gives your sign a luxury look because of its laser-cutting manufacture. While it is a premium sign, the cost for it is substantial.
- Metal laminate letters:This product is a cost-effective alternative to metal letters. It gives you a smooth metal finish without the expense of a metal letter. They are the go-to option for interior displays.
- Acrylic letters (edge lighting):these letters are the high-end option if your business requires illumination d detail. Led lighting is embedded in the letter and be backlit or front-lit when your branding requires details and illumination. Led lighting embedded into the acrylic letters. The lighting can be at the back or front, customized according to you.
- Channel letters:these letters are the most effective when adding light to your logo or message signs. Most of the illuminated letters you see commonly are channel letters. They don’t require upkeep and have versatile options for design.
Make sure your business is easy to find during a busy day or in a shopping center via three-dimensional letter signs. With that being said, it is important to get premium-quality letters. Insignia Signs and Wraps offers the highest quality signs, so get your hands on them today. Get in touch with us to find the best design for your brand.