Did you know that large format printing can help you take your brand to the next level? Here’s everything you need to know about the types of large format printing services offered by a local sign company!
Large format printing, also known as wide-format printing, refers to projects that require specialized printing equipment that can accommodate larger printing projects such as store displays, banners, blueprints, trade show wall panels, large-scale advertisements such as building wraps, posters, and more.
Whether you want to display detailed information on a larger scale, attract more customers, or wish to stand apart from the crowd, large format printing helps you do just that.
What Is Large Format Printing Used For?
Large format printing is generally used to produce large graphics for advertising, branding, and marketing purposes. These can take many forms, but things such as vehicle and fleet vinyl wraps, printed retail displays and graphics, and construction site hoarding graphics are some of the most popular used for the format.
These types of adverts – especially those that come under the category of “outdoor advertising” are mostly meant to be displayed in front of a large audience and should be easily visible from a distance.
Types of Large Format Printing
Large format printing can take different forms, however, some of the most common types of large format printing signs include:
- Billboards – Billboards are one of the most visible kinds of advertising available. Their large presence on roads, freeways, and other major traffic areas allows them to be viewed by thousands of passersby and commuters every day.
- Window Graphics –Owing to their high versatility, window graphics can be used for almost any purpose including marketing a sale, directing customers to entry and exit points, etc. If your office building or storefront is covered in huge windows, you can simply avail the large format printing services to cost-effectively market your business to the public.
- Wall Graphics –Wall graphics are smart, versatile solutions that can help you make a statement about your business on your walls, ceilings, or doors.
- Custom Vehicle Wraps – Custom vehicle wraps are a straightforward and simple technique to advertise your brand or business. All you need to do is use the large format printing services by a local sign company to digitally print images, text, and other information on a vinyl laminate and apply it over a vehicle.
- Banners – Banners are perhaps the ideal form of inexpensive and lightweight signage. Banners can be decorative, promotional, and are ideal for short-term uses.
- Post and Panel Signs – The relatively low cost of post and panel signs makes them effective temporary signs. Post and panel signs are frequently used as directional signs for outdoor spaces and events, real estate signs, construction signs, etc.
With these different types of signage, you can be assured that you will catch the attention of potential customers with amazing clarity and popping colors. These will leave your customers engaged, amazed, and wanting to learn more about your business.
Last Few Words
Ready to avail the different types of large format printing services! At Insignia Signs and Wraps, we are here to offer you the various types of large format printing services.