Attention Companies – We Make Solid and Perforated Window Graphics
We were contacted by a local fitness studio that wanted to gain the attention of cars that passed their location and advertise an inviting environment to potential customers to visit. The fitness studio has large windows that face the street, and this is a great advertising space to utilize as you can use words and graphics to catch the eye of passerby’s.
Window graphics are an excellent way for a business to advertise, inform, and create visual appeal to customers. Using large unused window space is a great way to communicate and get a message across to customers using large vertical areas. Window graphics come in two primary materials, perforated and solid.
Perforated window graphics use a material that has small holes in it to allow viewers to see through it. A benefit to using perforated material allows for sunlight and temperature control, similar to window tinting. Using perforated is an excellent option for businesses that want to keep the possibility of being able to see through the graphic verses a solid graphic blocking out all sunlight and providing visibility in or outside a building. Another excellent area for perforated material is on the back windows of vehicles. With perforated material being see-through, it allows for safe driving. Car window graphics are an excellent option for business using a company vehicle, allowing for a moving advertisement.
Perforated material comes in different percentages of remaining material to removed content. A popular product is 65/35, meaning 65% of the material remains, and the other 35% is removed to allow light and allow visibility through small holes. Choices for perforated material is 70/30, 65/35, and 50/50. The decision on what selection to use is based upon the size of graphics, letterings, and the amount of visibility for the application. Small graphics and letters should have a higher material amount remaining, and a 70/30 is a suitable choice. Large graphics and messages that can be easily seen from a distance would benefit from a 50/50 material choice.
The decision to use solid vinyl for window graphics allows for more detail and smaller images and text. This creates a higher visual dynamic, and the image quality increases as more surface area of the material show all the details. Another benefit of using a solid window graphic is that it uses a more transparent material allowing the graphic to be seen from the backside of a window. Using a more transparent adhesive backing allows for another vantage point of the graphic from the inside of the building. Similar to perforated material, solid material controls sunlight and temperature control.
A popular choice is combing both materials to take advantage of each type of material. You can use perforated graphics for large images and pictures, and apply solid vinyl overlay for smaller text and lettering. This allows for visibility and light to pass through the graphic and provides excellent detail and contrast to written messages that you want to stand out.
Whatever the reason you need window graphics, Houston Graphic Signs can do the job for you. We have a graphic designer that can help create the perfect visual to help your business. Contact us today at 713-244-8704 to inquire about how Houston Graphic Signs can help your business stand out.