Are you aware of the different types of portable signs?
Signage doesn’t necessarily have to be stationary. Portable signs can enhance the exposure of your brand to a great extent. Portable signs are light, handy, maneuverable, and durable. They can last for a long time, depending upon how you use them. Just like any other kind of signage, there are different types of portable signs. To know more about portable signs, keep reading:
Investing in Portable Signs
You can invest in portable signs:
- If you run a food truck or participate intradeshows. In either case, you will have to wrap up your signage and take it with you as you move from one location to another. Hence, it is better to invest in portable signs instead of permanent ones.
- If you change your business offerings regularlyor have seasonal sales. Portable signs can be updated easily and without any hassle.
- If you are located in a remote location that is far from the eyes of the general public.Portable signs will notify your customers as well as passersby about your business. They can also serve as useful directional signs and lead your clients straight to you.
- If your customers rarelyneed to visit your workplace and the nature of business is field-based; for instance, if you have a delivery service or run a real estate company.
- Ifyour workplace or dealership is located somewhere in the middle of a large locality and it is difficult to find your business.
Benefits of Portable Signs
Up until now, we have talked about the reasons to invest in portable signage. Now, let’s shift gears and talk about the benefits of portable signs as opposed to permanent or fixed signs.
- Compared to fixed signs, portable signs are far more economical and easy on your wallet. If your portable signs are providing you with the same ROI, investing in permanent signs is fruitless and a waste of your hard-earned cash.
- With portable signs, you can print different messages and place them in different locations.
- Different places have different rules and laws regarding the size and placement of your business signs. If the local laws don’t allow the installation of permanent signs, portable signs can be a great alternative.
Types of Portable Signs
Now that we know portable signs are important and beneficial, let’s spare a moment and discuss the two common types of portable signs.
- Yard Signs: Yard signs aren’t just restricted to ayard/lawn. Yard signs can be placed in public spaces. Yard signs are made up of aluminum, mounted on stakes, and hammered into the ground.
- Sidewalk Signs: As the name suggests, sidewalk signs are placed on the sidewalk in front of stores. These signs are easy to move around and can be seen from either side.