When the weather starts to warm up, many people in Shawnee, KS, start thinking about air conditioning. Installing a new AC unit can be a significant investment, so you want to make sure you choose the right company to do the job. Mission Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning have been in business since 1978, are factory trained, and have the nationally recognized NATE certification. Please don’t take our word for it. Take a look at this review of Mission’s work from a happy customer.
“I called Mission Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning to get a quote for a new AC unit. They came out the next day and gave me a fair estimate. I decided to go with them, and they did a great job! The installers were professional and polite, and they cleaned up everything when they were done. I’m pleased with my new AC unit and would recommend Mission to anyone.”
If you’re in the market for a new AC unit, give Mission Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning a call. You won’t be disappointed!
Why Should I Consider a Whole Home AC Unit?
A whole-home air conditioner is a significant investment, but it can pay off in the long run. If you’re tired of your AC unit breaking down every summer, or if you’re simply not getting the cool air you need, a whole-home AC unit may be the answer.
Benefits of a Whole-Home AC Unit
There are several benefits to having a whole-home air conditioner, including:
- Improved Air Quality – If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma, a whole-home AC unit can help to improve the air quality in your home.
- Better Cooling – A whole-home AC unit will cool your entire home, not just one room.
- Increased Efficiency – A whole-home AC unit is more efficient than a window unit. It can save you money on your energy bill.
- Less Noise – Whole-home AC units are much quieter than window units so that you can enjoy the quiet of your home.
How Do I Choose a Unit for My Home?
When you’re ready to install a whole-home air conditioner, the first step is to choose the suitable unit for your home. There are several factors to consider, including the size of your home, the climate, and your budget.
- Size: The size of your home is an essential factor to consider when choosing a whole-home AC unit. If you have a small home, you won’t need as powerful of a unit as someone with a large home.
- Climate: The climate in Shawnee, KS, can vary significantly throughout the year. Suppose you experience hot summers and cold winters. In that case, you’ll need a different AC unit than someone who only experiences mild weather.
- Budget: Installing a whole-home AC unit is a big investment, so you’ll want to make sure you choose a unit that fits your budget. There are many different units to choose from, so you’re sure to find one perfect for you.
Expert AC Installation in Shawnee, KS
If you’re considering a whole-home AC unit, call Mission Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll help you choose the right unit for your home and budget.