One of the more recent trends in smoking has been vaping, also known as e-cigarettes. This new trend is really concerning for many reasons–the most pressing of which is that there are still unknown health risks to vaping. One concern with vaping is that it can lead to nicotine addiction, which can be just as bad for one’s health as traditional cigarettes. Another problem with this trend is that people think they’re safe if they vape instead of smoke because they don’t inhale tobacco; instead, users choose their own flavorings and chemicals like propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin (which could cause lung irritation) and nicotine (which has adverse effects on adolescent brain development).
10 health concerns when it comes to vaping:
- How much nicotine is in a vape?
- What chemicals does a vape contain?
- Is it safe for me to vape around my kids or pets?
- Can I get addicted to vapes like I can with cigarettes?
- Aren’t vapes just as bad for me as smoking tobacco products anyway?
- The liquid nicotine can leak out of the e-cig cartridge
- Nicotine has been linked with birth defects in children
- Vape pens have caused fires
- Some vape juices contain diacetyl which is known to cause lung disease
- Smoking anything has always been linked with cancer
What Are Some Things to Consider Before Taking the Vape?
- This article has given important points to think about before deciding whether or not to take up vaping as an alternative way to quit smoking traditional cigarettes. For example, if you’re trying to save money then look into buying a nice multi-use oil pen so you don’t have to buy refills. But if you’re trying to quit smoking cigarettes, then a vaporizer may be the right option for you since they are more powerful and produce better hits.
- It is important to understand that vaping does not make your lungs any healthier than regular cigarette smoke so keep this in mind before going overboard with all of the nicotine! Furthermore, vape pens have shorter life spans when compared to high-quality vaporizers but can still provide a decent experience while being cheaper overall – just don’t overdo it with refill cartridges or oils that contain too much nicotine content!
- Are there any benefits of vape over traditional methods? The big benefit noted by many first-time vapers has been that their lungs feel so much cleaner after quitting smoking regular cigarettes. This makes sense since smoke from burning tobacco leaves contains carcinogenic chemicals like carbon monoxide and tar which irritate the respiratory system with every puff. However, these harmful ingredients are not found in vaporizer products.
- The vape is also better for the environment since it doesn’t release any harmful chemicals like second-hand smoke does when someone else smokes around you (second-hand vaping). So instead of polluting your home or harming people with second-hand smoke, your lungs will feel healthier and cleaner while spending less money on harsh chemical cigarettes that may leave stains on your fingers!
So you’re thinking about taking up vaping? Before making that decision, it’s important to be aware of the potential risks. If you want help understanding what these health concerns are and how your body reacts when you vape, call us today!
Are You Looking for an Amazing CBD Store Near You?
If you happen to live in San Antonio, Texas we have an amazing new location ready to serve you! Stop by for high-quality CBD and Hemp products that come with reliable lab reports. If you don’t live in one of these areas, don’t worry! You can check out our online store and get CBD products shipped directly to you!