Are you struggling to get rid of that stubborn mold in your basement or bathroom? Get in touch with STOP Restoration in Powhatan, VA, and say goodbye to mold for good!
There’s nothing worse than watching mold reappear after you have scrubbed and cleaned out the affected area multiple times already. This usually happens with do-it-yourself projects and inadequate tools and equipment. To ensure proper removal, it’s best to get in touch with a professional service. This important lesson has probably been engrained in your brain by now.
STOP Restoration has over 40 years of experience in the restoration industry. Repairing everything from water damage, fire damage, and biohazard cleaning, to mold removal. All restoration services are provided with the utmost due diligence! Our philosophy lies in making sure you and your family stay safe and protected- and we deliver on this promise every time.
Mold can become toxic and lethal if left untreated for long. Especially black mold. It can cause asthma, skin allergies, and eye irritations. In extreme cases, it may make your home or office uninhabitable. This unwanted circumstance is something that no one wants to go through. Thus, proper removal and sanitization are crucial when it comes to the spread of mold.
Here is how STOP Restoration gets the job done. After availing of our mold removal service, you won’t spot any reappearance ever. That’s a given!
- Our team of experts provides a free inspection service for any mold outbreak
- We offer our services to residential and commercials clients both
- A detailed plan of action and way forward is provided to the customer
- Lab tests are conducted to test the type of mold and spore count. This ensures we use the right tools and chemicals needed to remove the mold for good
- Following the state of the art procedures and methods, we make sure you get a run for your money
- To prevent cross-contamination, our professionals wear protective gear and monitor airflow to avoid spore or particles from spreading to any other part of the facility
- The source is eliminated as well – any water damage or leak which may be causing the mold outbreak is addressed
- A custom protocol is designed for the client. This aftercare procedure is effective in ensuring the mold doesn’t reappear
We leave no stone unturned. Be it mold removal in your home, office, warehouse, or any other facility, a thorough removal is what we are trained to do. Trust us on this, you’re in good hands with STOP Restoration of Chesterfield as your service provider.
So, put down those gloves and homemade disinfectants and call us at (844) 500-4775. We are available 24/7 and round the clock for all your emergency needs. We have a leading response time of 90 minutes – call us and we’ll be there in the blink of the eye.