Tommy Cart is a solution for loading out debris and is ideal for any job site. They are easy to maneuver and a great alternative to dumpsters.
The Tommy Cart comes in two sizes: medium and large. Both sizes have the same frame but the difference lies in their dump capacities. The medium cart has a dump capacity of 10 cubic yards, the large cart has a 20 cubic yard capacity.
The Tommy Cart also features an adjustable handle that makes it easy to maneuver into tight spaces without worrying about tipping over. Each cart also comes with four wheels so you can easily move it around your job site without having to lift it up or carry it like other carts available on the market today.
Our Standard Tommy Cart Features
- A clean, crisp look creates a professional work environment
- Safe and Easy to maneuver
- 6-inch poly urethane caster wheels easily roll over cords and cracks reducing floor markings
- Equipped with a floor lock to prevent carts from moving while loading
- Seam welded to prevent leakage
- All steel construction to prevent sidewall bulging and blowouts
- Carts are tapered so only the top touches walls and door jambs
- Debris is placed directly into the cart, eliminating floor clutter and dust
- Safely eliminates double handling of debris on the job-site
- Clean, empty carts are delivered when full carts are picked up
- Equipped with forklift pockets on the bottom
Tommy Cart Available Sizes
Tommy carts come in two different sizes, so you can choose which one would be the best for you.
32”W x 55”L X 51”H
28”W X 43”L X 51”H
The Tommy Cart Difference
Tommy Cart is made with a reinforced band for durability and full steel construction to prevent sidewall bulging and blowouts. It comes with secure handles so it’s easy to grab onto. The seams are welded to prevent leakage. The floor locks that are featured on each Tommy Cart prevent carts from rolling as you’re loading them. The 6” polyurethane caster wheels easily roll over cords, cracks, and reduce floor marking.
Why Rent Your Tommy Cart From Richerd S. Burns & Company?
Renting a Tommy Cart from Richerd S. Burns & Company is the best way to get the job done, no matter what kind of job you’re doing.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality equipment on the market, and we will work hard to make sure that your experience with us is as smooth as possible.
Our team has been in this business for over 50 years, so we know what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service in order to keep our customers happy. We also offer great rates on all of our products, which means you’ll be able to save money while getting exactly what you need for your project!