Who We Are
Richard S. Burns & Company was founded over 40 years ago with the goal of advancing “green” technology through recycling waste and other materials. As the needs of our customers grew, we changed to accommodate them by inventing products and techniques to meet those needs. As needs change and grow in the future, we are already planning ways we can adapt to address those needs.
Type of Wood We Sale At Our Recycling Facility
Richard S. Burns is a premier supplier of recycled wood chips. We offer our customers a wide variety of chipped, processed wood that can be used in a variety of ways.
We process all of our wood chips from recovered materials, which means you can rest assured that you are getting a high-quality product that has been made with care and attention to detail.
All of our products are chipped to 2″ or less in diameter, making them easy to use for many different applications. Please call us for pricing and availability.
Why buy recycled wood
Wood is one of the most renewable resources in the world, and using recycled wood is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. As an added bonus, you can make sure your purchase is eco-friendly by only shopping at stores that sell recycled wood.
There are several reasons why you should buy recycled wood:
– The trees used in recycled lumber come from forests that have been damaged by natural disasters or disease, but they’re still able to be re-harvested for use in new construction.
– The process of reusing trees helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions from logging and milling operations.
– Because old wood has already been used once before, it’s easier for architects to design buildings with recycled materials because they know exactly how strong each piece can be before it reaches its limit under stress from weather conditions like humidity or temperature changes.
– Recycled wood is often stronger than fresh lumber because it’s been seasoned for years longer than freshly cut wood, which means it won’t rot as quickly when exposed to moisture in moist climates or harsh winters where snowfall is common year round (like northern Canada).
Recycled Products We Have For Sale
Complete Listing of Recycled Products for Sale
- 2A Modified Crushed Concrete
- Aluminum, Brass, Copper (Non-Ferrous Metals)
- Cobble Stones / Belgian Blocks
- Gypsum / Wallboard
- Hardfill materials: Brick, Block, Concrete (With or Without Rebar)
- Iron (Ferrous Metals)
- Plastics, Tile, Porcelain, Glass
Why You Should Do Business With Us
We’re glad you’re interested in doing business with us. We’ve been in the recycling industry for over 40 years, and we know that it’s not just about the products we sell—it’s about the people who buy them.
That’s why we take pride in our customer service. Our team is dedicated to making sure that every interaction you have with us is as smooth and seamless as possible. We’ll work with you to make sure that your purchase meets your needs, and then we’ll follow up after your purchase to make sure everything is working according to plan.
We know that there are plenty of options when it comes to finding recycled goods. But we also know that no one else can offer what we can: a commitment to excellence at every step of the way.