Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs in Hennepin County looking for an experienced mentor to help them build their businesses or transform their careers can request the services of a certified business coach or consultant!
Professional guidance and critical strategies from business coaches and consultants are invaluable to your growth and success, whether your business is experiencing revenue decline or you need assistance improving skills to receive a promotion. To scale your business, deliver solutions, or develop essential skills, FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Edina, Minnesota, Steve Semler, will assist you!
Steve Semler has over three decades of leadership development in several industries. He has obtained a degree in Psychology and an MS in Human Resource Management and Development and has published research on organizational alignment. Using FocalPoint’s world-renowned business strategies with his years of business experience helping leaders overcome their personal and professional challenges, Steve assists his clients in reaching significant growth and career fulfillment.
Key Services of Business Coaches and Consultants
A business coach is your mentor – if you’re experiencing personal challenges that affect your business or career, a business coach will help you explore solutions to maintain your professional growth. Along with learning practical business growth skills, you will have access to a customized session where you share your values and goals.
A business consultant is your expert who brings strategies to improve your daily operations, restructure your departments, and optimize your business productivity. A business consultant will analyze Key Constraints and use Key Results Areas and Key Performance Indicators to implement improvements.
Overview of FocalPoint Business Coaching and Consulting Services
When you request business coaching services:
- You’ll receive an assessment of your current personal and professional goals to determine if you are in alignment with your business compared to your industry’s benchmark.
- Your coach will review your business plan and help you find clarity in achieving longevity.
- Coaches will help you prioritize to help your business operate as efficiently and productively as possible.
- Business coaches help you create and follow a strategic plan: you’ll build a valuable skill to help you achieve objectives and circumvent challenges!
When you request business consulting, you can expect:
- Consultants to identify and remove labor and operational processes that are unproductive, ineffective, drain financial resources, and waste valuable time.
- Have them assess your company’s services, goods, and supply chain to determine the level of productivity and value.
- They will develop a comprehensive action plan for your business.
- Business consultants do the brainstorming and will develop comprehensive strategies and solutions to immediate issues and challenges.
For comprehensive coaching and consulting, contact FocalPoint Business and Executive Coach of Edina, MN, Steve Semler! To book a consultation, call 612-325-2684 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can take the Business Growth Score assessment!